The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Official Business Unit 1: Marketing and people - 19th of MAy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR
I missed a lot of marks because I ran out bloody time

omg same
Reply 121
Original post by hw1221
You may scrape a C or B depending on the boundaries. I only had 10 mins for the 20 marker so didnt do too well I expect. Just aim for an A on Tuesday to secure a better grade. :smile:

Yea true! thanks so much and good luck in ur revision! :smile:
I can try and make some sort of a mark scheme later if you guys want
Original post by krishl
Yea true! thanks so much and good luck in ur revision! :smile:

Thanks you too! :smile:
Original post by Jess_1023
omg same

Did you leave anything blank?
Original post by Varun127

Yes great

That'll be great. Thankyou
Thank you :smile:

Normally you have to pay for this, but mans gotta revise init

Can you please upload the theme 2 practice papers? You would be a lifesaver.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4101023&p=64970679#post64970679
unoffical mark scheme i made, not sure if all are right, but its not bad.
I am just worried about the question on social trend, for first social trend i wrote about online and how more people ahve acess to it and then said it will force them to set up website and blah blha
For other trend i couldnt really think so i wrote about how people now days are concerned about renewable source and environment friendly so i talk about that business could use distribution thta involve less use of transport :frown: i think i lost it
Original post by igotnomoney
I am just worried about the question on social trend, for first social trend i wrote about online and how more people ahve acess to it and then said it will force them to set up website and blah blha
For other trend i couldnt really think so i wrote about how people now days are concerned about renewable source and environment friendly so i talk about that business could use distribution thta involve less use of transport :frown: i think i lost it

that was my worst question/answer by far too! although your answer seems way better than what i made up!
there was a question asking for 2 non-price things on the car question and i chose some that were non money but to evaluate and asses it i did talk about price, would this be wrong? only such as people may therefore choose cheaper cars, not anything too much in depth.
Original post by Rainbowcorn
there was a question asking for 2 non-price things on the car question and i chose some that were non money but to evaluate and asses it i did talk about price, would this be wrong? only such as people may therefore choose cheaper cars, not anything too much in depth.

Yep, when they said non-price it meant that you cant use price as a factor which if you raise or lower affetc the demand but if you picked up factor and evaulauted and loterally discus about its cost and affect, it doesnt matter
Original post by Rainbowcorn
that was my worst question/answer by far too! although your answer seems way better than what i made up!

The thing is that i knew all the facts about everything throught out the theme 1 but only thing i lacked waa using case study and evaluate these
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Can you please upload the theme 2 practice papers? You would be a lifesaver.

done :smile:
BTW if anyone has any revision guides for theme 2 or anything to work with. Please can you upload them. I feel like I'm screwed for theme 2 :/
Reply 136
BTW if anyone has any revision guides for theme 2 or anything to work with. Please can you upload them. I feel like I'm screwed for theme 2 :/

Are you like a millionaire? These papers are expensive !

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is well too complicated. You'd never finish the exam. A simple

(K) What? - adv/disav/factor
(AP) How? - evidence in the stimulus
(AN) Why? - show an effect or consequence using you Business knowledge
(E) Why not? - what's a problem with this (counterbalance)

These address the 4 skills you get marked for.
Original post by Gusdeman
I dont know where you have got that from but that is a far too complicated way to construct a paragraph.

I think he meant that as a structure for a 20 mark question, and not just for one paragraph.
I think he meant that as a structure for a 20 mark question, and not just for one paragraph.

For a 20 mark paragraph you do what's below

Then a heavy evaluation

-Decision
-Evidence and Why
-Why is your option chosen better than the other one and why
-How do you address the counterbalance of the your chosen option and why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending