The Student Room Group

Maths Exam - Sleep or No sleep

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HeskeyLAD
Go to sleep. Now. Staying awake for about 26+ hours prior to the exam will melt your brain.

Unless you have a lot to cover. The choice is yours.

What did you do or what are you going to do?
Original post by AceThug
What did you do or what are you going to do?

I don't have an early lesson tomorrow so I'm free to surf on the web for a while. You'd best start revising seeing as you're probably going to do an all-nighter.
Reply 22
Original post by HeskeyLAD
I don't have an early lesson tomorrow so I'm free to surf on the web for a while. You'd best start revising seeing as you're probably going to do an all-nighter.

Oh its not tomorrow it is next Thursday
Original post by AceThug
Oh its not tomorrow it is next Thursday

Oh right lol. I do A-level so I have no idea. This is GCSE right?

Okay, don't bother doing an all nighter then. It's really easy to make mistakes when your brain is deprived of sleep.
You must sleep or nothing will go into your brain! try to study smartly and do questions you don't quite get and watch math past paper YouTube tutorials.
why pull an all nighter now... for next Thursday? :s-smilie:. Not only will you not be able to work at your best now (energy drinks will be useful for the first 1 hour), you're depriving yourself of sleep throughout the next day so you're prob just gnna make it up tmo (wasting valuable revision time) or it'll REALLY mess up your sleeping patterns. Sleep for 5-6 hours then wake up and work
Reply 26
at least 6 hours of sleep bc I didn't sleep much before chemistry and the only thing that kept me going was coffee.. then after the exam I was sooo spent
Original post by AceThug
fhgf

Sleep
You sound like you need it
Reply 28
Original post by SM45367
why pull an all nighter now... for next Thursday? :s-smilie:. Not only will you not be able to work at your best now (energy drinks will be useful for the first 1 hour), you're depriving yourself of sleep throughout the next day so you're prob just gnna make it up tmo (wasting valuable revision time) or it'll REALLY mess up your sleeping patterns. Sleep for 5-6 hours then wake up and work

It is for next thurday not today

Quick Reply

Latest