The Student Room Group

Release your insecurities

Scroll to see replies

My damn fingernails. :angry: Why are they so elongated even when made as short as can be.

Many girls say they are jealous of them but genetics is genetics but its been like a year since someone said that so I'm cool with it.
pectus excavatum on chest. not severe but its there, and it annoys me. other than that, perhaps a little of a flattened out chin. apart from that i'm quite confident about myself
Reply 82
everything
nasty voice, teeth, face in general, im dark so ppl aren't especially nice abt it, height, life, crappy personality, music taste, taste in 99% of things, dialect, mannerisms, life

however saying this i care a lot less about a lot of these than i used to - too much effort ygm
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zanner
everything
nasty voice, teeth, face in general, im dark so ppl aren't especially nice abt it, height, life, crappy personality, music taste, taste in 99% of things, dialect, mannerisms, life

however saying this i care a lot less about a lot of these than i used to - too much effort ygm

Smh don't be like that you little **** -_-

I'd expand but I'd get too deep lmao

1v1 me instead.
Reply 84
Original post by Fiduciam
Smh don't be like that you little **** -_-

I'd expand but I'd get too deep lmao

1v1 me instead.

do u wanna go??? like actually 1v1 rn? i might be INSECURE but am defo 'ARD.

dw im ok now that was before when i was a skrub
im 'ard now
Original post by zanner
do u wanna go??? like actually 1v1 rn? i might be INSECURE but am defo 'ARD.

dw im ok now that was before when i was a skrub
im 'ard now

Your uncle was always hard around you as well. Look what I did to him. :hand:
Reply 86
Original post by Fiduciam
Your uncle was always hard around you as well. Look what I did to him. :hand:

we don't talk about my uncle anymore
I'm insecure about my massive nipples or should I say burger nips......... :frown:
Being too perfect :frown:
Original post by markreed
It really can be a self-esteem destroyer. If you ever want to talk I'm always a PM away.

Aww thank you!x
I'm quite insecure about my teeth, I really hate them >.<

I can also be quite insecure about my body, like sometimes my stomach is not flat enough or my legs are too bumpy. But that's only sometimes since other times I can be dancing around in the mirror super confident about my body :lol:
Original post by Reeeeyah
I'm insecure about my massive nipples or should I say burger nips......... :frown:

Sexy as ****, and most guys on tsr would agree
Original post by Reeeeyah

Original post by Blue_Mason
Sexy as ****, and most guys on tsr would agree

I second that, bewbs are bewbs at the end of the day, no matter what shape nor size.
Gettin close to any girl cuz all they want is money.
My weight, and body in general.

Started starving myself til I got to about 8st 13lbs or so (I was originally 10.5 st) within two months or so, then suddenly snapped out of it. (I'm 5'9, 19 y/o M)

The f-ed mentality is still there, but hopefully it'll sort itself out over time.
My nose just stresses me out TBH. :s-smilie: I wish I had a button nose but mine is dead straight.
However, I'm in the process of getting over it, which is something.
Appearance mainly (face, body etc), also that people don't like me for some reason such as opposing views or inadvertently annoying or creeping them out.
Reply 97
the bigger the sock.........
Original post by EmileeR
the bigger the sock.........

Stop.

I am a woman lol
I have really small and thin lips, which I hate. And I'm completely flat chested :s-smilie: I have the overall sex appeal of roadkill.

Quick Reply

Latest