The Student Room Group

Things that Annoy You

Scroll to see replies

When people don't clean or pick up after themselves

(It really bugs me) :frown:
Getting stuck behind slow walkers is a killer ==
My mum just happens to be one of those slow walkers, and I always have to walk at the same slow pace as her whenever we're walking together, and it really annoys me, because I don't want to be late for anything, and I'm just not used to walking so slowly...

Also, when people eat with their mouths open.

And when my flatmates have really loud parties in our flat that don't end until around 3am. Especially when I have lectures the next morning.

And when people talk over you in conversations. Or ignore what you were saying completely.
Reply 42
Stupid annoying people who constantly post pictures and videos of people dancing or filming their kids doing something "Litttt af" and "slaying it"

Stupid ƒucking sheep people with no goals.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pears, I really really hate pears.
Oh and slow walkers, really I do.
But I hate pears more than slow walkers. 🍐😡 👎🏻💩💀
😘🍌👍🏻👌🏻😋

And agreeing with @lister people with no goals / sheep ' four legs good, two legs bad!' No... Oh ok then :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Legal system
The law
Taxes
Never ending contracts
Landlords
Politicians
Low quality people
Council estates
North of the uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marbles really annoy me
When OCD gets taken as a joke

When people don't take mental illnesses seriously

When people think cats are evil and unloving (some can be but not all of them :tongue: )

When people lie a lot. Even if its just little white lies that you catch them out on, why do it?!

That high pitched laugh some groups of girls do that makes them sound like a pack of hyenas. The noise goes right through you :s

When people moan that no one ever texts, mails, calls them but whenever you do contact them, they read your mail and never reply and then moan again that no one ever contacts them! Grrrrrr :angry:
Original post by Blue_Mason
Marbles really annoy me

Hi there.
Original post by Noodle0
Worst thing that p*sses me off is when people smoke at a bus stop. But obviously I don't say anything because I'm a pussy.

Being asthmatic that really p-s me off.
I just cough at them.
But I'm a bit worried one day I'll just snap and stub their cigarette out in the face, or eye.
(edited 7 years ago)
Marbles really annoy me

or the youtuber?
Original post by ForestShadow

or the youtuber?

I have an irrational hatred of any spherical objects that are shiny and colorful
youtube is blocked on my computing device
(edited 7 years ago)
Seeing parents smoke near their kids
Also people smoking whilst their walking in front of me so I either have to cross the road or quickly overtake them
I have an irrational hatred of any spherical objects that are shiny and colorful
youtube is blocked on my computing device

So...glassy marbles, would you say? :smile:
Reply 53
sexually transmitted diseases
Original post by RickmanAlways
Pears, I really really hate pears.
Oh and slow walkers, really I do.
But I hate pears more than slow walkers. 🍐😡 👎🏻💩💀
😘🍌👍🏻👌🏻😋

And agreeing with @lister people with no goals / sheep ' four legs good, two legs bad!' No... Oh ok then :frown:

Spoiler

How on earth can you hate the sweet and juicy pear?
Pears are such humble fruits, and they're underappreciated.
How on earth can you hate the sweet and juicy pear?
Pears are such humble fruits, and they're underappreciated.

Some pears are wondrous, but I have had the misfortune of consuming a few pears that were hard and bland. But, as you say, they are quite under appreciated - the best of pears should be up there with apples in popularity.
People who
-Eat really obnoxiously
-have double standards (I hate this even more than the previous one)
-are ignorant
-Walk slowly when they're perfectly capable of moving faster
-stand around in the corridor like a wet lettuce and just get in your way
-spend ages saying bye to their friends before lessons like they're going off to fight a war (could you not take up the entire corridor with your damn hugging, you'll see them in two hours)
-try to act really tough but in reality are about 12 years old
-are chavs
-are Nazis
-are racist (sort of the one before)
-ppl who cant b rsed to use proper english
When my siblings ring the door bell 250 times as If they don't have the keys, and I come running down to open the door for them, by the time I get down they already had opened the door themselves. They just like to annoy me.

When movers and carpet cleaners don't remove their shows when entering your home.
reviving this because I like reading about what people get annoyed about :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest