The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesiee university social work

anyone starting social work at teeside this September ? or is anyone currently there ?

Scroll to see replies

Hi
I'm starting Social Work too this September whoooo :smile: well done for getting in its a good feeling isn't it 😀 Xx
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Cshep2016
Hi
I'm starting Social Work too this September whoooo :smile: well done for getting in its a good feeling isn't it 😀 Xx

omg at last i finally find someone hahaha, whats ur name and where u from ?
i know!!! It's Christine and from Brandon studying access at bishop Auckland college. Where are you from? Xx
Reply 4
i know!!! It's Christine and from Brandon studying access at bishop Auckland college. Where are you from? Xx

damn thats so far away, im from Bolton ( greater Manchester ) and im Hannah, im currently at runshaw college in leyland doing alevels, i live too far hahah, u getting an accomadiation? ive selected central halls
hi, aww Man so far away lol, how old are you if that's not too cheeky? No I won't be in the halls as I have a a child and partner so will be driving. The uni is only 40 mins away from me I'm 28 getting back into education late lol xx
Reply 6
hi, aww Man so far away lol, how old are you if that's not too cheeky? No I won't be in the halls as I have a a child and partner so will be driving. The uni is only 40 mins away from me I'm 28 getting back into education late lol xx

aww its never too late to start education again, thats wonderful that u have made this choice and u sound like u have a nice family already , im acutally just turned 19 but age dosnt matter, i look forward to seeing u
hi,
Sorry for late reply just got back from my holidays. Age definitely don't matter it's all learning isn't it. Look forward to seeing u there :smile: xx
Reply 8
Hi ladies, i.m starting at Teesside in September too. At 39 i think i may be one ,if not the oldest on the course 😀 looking forward to meeting you. I.m Kathryn and i.m from Hartlepool 🙋
Hi Kathryn,
Lol you are Defo not the oldest! One from my college is in her 60s and my friend on my course is 40s, don't worry age doesn't matter we are all there to get our degree 😁😁😁😁. Exciting times!
Must admit I'm so nervous but, excited at same time. I'm Christine by the way lol, looking forward to meeting everybody.
Have you had welcome letter yet?
Reply 10
Hi christine. Thats good to hear that its a varied group age wise :smile:. Yes as you say were all there for the purpose of gaining our degrees and i am so excited too. :smile:
Ive recently received a letter from Teesside confirming my unconditional place which goes on to say i.ll receive term dates and registration details in due course.
What day did you have your interview at Teesside?
yeah, it wasn't a log in it was just a sheet of paper with that letter with a link to see course info I'll have a look and send you the link.
It was 6th March I think :/ when was yours I'm sure I met someone named Kathryn did I go for lunch with you and another lady? And a woman on my course? Or am I thinking wrong? Terrible with names great with faces lol
here is the link:
http://sohsc.tees.ac.uk/sites/welcome/ go to programme social work at the top click on that, it's got all of the timetables and modules on to left hand side, I've found lots of helpful info too on elearning it had all kinds on. Xx
Reply 13
My interview was the 16th feb, a few weeks before yours so unfortunately it wasnt myself you met, however i.m sure we.ll meet soon :smile:
I will check that link out as it will be helpful to see what were going to be doing. Thanks for that.
Truly excited now to start, roll on september :excited:
your very welcome :smile: see you soon 😁😁xx
Hi Hun
I just realised when I was deleting old emails that my interview was the 16th of Feb too 😂 So I may have met you on the day, just thought I'd message u and let u know lol, chances are I'll remember you when I see u, :smile: xx
Reply 16
Hi christine
Its very possible we did meet then. I do remember sitting talking to one lady near to the cafe prior to the interview and two other ladies sitting near us , one who had 6 children if i recall, who were together that day who were also doing access courses. I was one of the first group taken for interview and didnt see anyone else other than my group after that as i met up with a friend who was at her nursing interview that day too. I.m good at remembering faces too so i will know if we have already met once we start in september.
Looking forward to meeting you :smile:
yes I was sat talking to the lady with 6 children and a lady with short bobbed blonde hair the blonde haired one was the one i was on access with at my college.... Anyway see you soon exciting times ahead 😁😁xx
Reply 18
Ahh so its very possible we did meet/speak.
Its nice to know that our interviews were succesful as there was a lot of people there that day.
See you soon :biggrin:
Reply 19
i think we should have a meet up on the Sunday or Monday before class so we can get to know each other if anyone is up for it ? would love to meet people thats doing the same course - if anyone wants to hit me on dm and we can chat on facebook or what ever u prefer in communication wise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending