The Student Room Group

One year without sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Katty3
Ever thought you could be asexual? That means never feeling sexual attraction to anyone. Lots of us don't want sex or are indifferent to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This does not constitute as asexual, it's more along the lines of naesexual
Original post by Anonymous
so i have just gone one year without sex and it's been really good, I am much happier, I dont have to rely on sex or have desires or feel bad about anything.

has anyone else trie having a break from sex? maybe permanent, as I dont. really want sex ever again maybe

17 years bicth
Reply 42
Certainly done it. Can't share OP enthusiasm
Yes,a very very long break indeed
To all those virgins saying '(insert age) years without sex' - you don't actually know what you're talking about. Virginity isn't the same as celibacy.

You're not going to get a sympathy vote or taken seriously in the slightest.
Reply 45
Original post by Omen96
This does not constitute as asexual, it's more along the lines of naesexual

Asexuality is defined by never feeling sexual attraction. Most are repulsed by sex or indifferent towards it. That's what the word means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Katty3
Asexuality is defined by never feeling sexual attraction. Most are repulsed by sex or indifferent towards it. That's what the word means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what it is, I'm saying the OPs situation does not constitute to Asexuality, it's closer to naesexuality
Original post by Zuki
Almost 22 :smug:

:cookie:

Over 23 years. Boom. I beat you all...

At being sad and lonely...
Original post by Anonymous
I am really scared of sex...never had it....as I am not married yet....yes I am a Muslim....I am a girl....and helppppppp.... I don't like the idea.....what am I going to do??????

That ain't happening. I know I am going to have one day.........as it will complete half of my deen/way of life.......
Original post by Katty3
Never marry and don't have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg ahah check reply above...i quoted myself loool
3 years for me, and before that it was minimal. For a long time I thought I was asexual.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Unorganisedaf
I feel like all the Muslims would make a response here lol I think they already have, I mean I have - all my life bruh and probably the rest of it :'( lol

aha youre right! 16 years and no sex
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Over 23 years. Boom. I beat you all...

At being sad and lonely...

I've gone a quarter of a century and counting.

I've already thought of names for my first 8 cats.
Original post by sr90
I've gone a quarter of a century and counting.

I've already thought of names for my first 8 cats.

I spent a lot of time trying to work out how to fit the dogs, rabbits, ducks, goats, chickens, alpacas, chipmunks, horses, lovebirds, cockatiels etc. that I will never afford into the house and garden I will never own.
Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it..... :biggrin:
Original post by samina_ay
Been going without sex for 19 years. beat that.

Similar to yourself - on year 23 right now :bebored:
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it..... :biggrin:

I'm the complete opposite :colondollar: Maybe someone'll come along and introduce me to sex but until that day I'm not too fussed
Original post by Ridingmyego
I'm the complete opposite :colondollar: Maybe someone'll come along and introduce me to sex but until that day I'm not too fussed

Aww...but I don't even know why I can't live without it...I mean I have to have sex....once a week at least..
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Aww...but I don't even know why I can't live without it...I mean I have to have sex....once a week at least..

It may simply be a preference - and one which I'll probably partake in frequently once I begin - what's the longest you've been without it since you started?
Reply 59
Sex has controlled my life. I used to do it as a job for f- sake.
I am well due for a long break like a Buddhist monk naked from any desires of flesh or matter.
Good on you, I hope to achieve a year long and see cobwebs ha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending