The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

we don't date anyone. It's either you're married or single, no such thing as dating in Islam lol
Original post by Clintbarton
Hey, bigot, Muslim girl here. Been dating a white guy for almost three years. Haven't been honour killed yet.

I'll update your uneducated self if it happens though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But, you will be dead though? :confused:
Reply 62
Original post by Wired_1800
But, you will be dead though? :confused:

Do not try to act funny. Posting silly and evidence-less posts is what makes people angry. And don't try to make jokes after you have compromised your illiterate self.
Original post by CPSohan
Do not try to act funny. Posting silly and evidence-less posts is what makes people angry. And don't try to make jokes after you have compromised your illiterate self.

Wow. Calm down. No need for words like that. You are probably having a hard time, but try to take it easy.

I did not try to compromise my "illiterate self"

The post that I responded to, wrote this:

"Hey, bigot, Muslim girl here. Been dating a white guy for almost three years. Haven't been honour killed yet.

I'll update your uneducated self if it happens though. "

The poster said that she will update the other poster (a bigot) when she gets honour killed and I asked her how that will be possible, if she will already be dead.

You are not the person that I responded to and my post did not need any evidence. It is just based on logic.

If you are angry about something going on in your personal life, you should come out and discuss it. We will try our very best to help.

Have a great day :smile:
Wow. Calm down. No need for words like that. You are probably having a hard time, but try to take it easy.

"Hey, bigot, Muslim girl here. Been dating a white guy for almost three years. Haven't been honour killed yet.

The poster said that she will update the other poster (a bigot) when she gets honour killed and I asked her how that will be possible, if she will already be dead.

You are not the person that I responded to and my post did not need any evidence. It is just based on logic.

If you are angry about something going on in your personal life, you should come out and discuss it. We will try our very best to help.

Lol what a sad soul

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saad69
Lol what a sad soul

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, is this to me?
Original post by Erebor
1. Because they are racist.

2. Because in their mind they still live in 7th century's arabia

3. Because both 1. and 2 .

Spoiler

I'm a muslim but I understand where you're coming from. Many muslims are racist, but that doesn't mean they're racist because they're muslims. It's usually because of culture rather than religion.
Believe it or not Islam teaches that no race is superior to another, but it seems many muslims do not accept this. Blame the followers not the religion!
They can date, but their partner is expected to convert to Islam when they get married.
Reply 68

Look, first of all , your reply "But, you will be dead though? " showed that you are trying to be funny, and you are the guy who was being called a bigot, but this is not the case as you just said.
"You are not the person that I responded to" - Neither were you the person whom that girl responded to, but you did reply to her. So, when I replied to you,though you were not previously talking to me, what is the problem ? and why is the mention of this sentence : "You are not the person that I responded to" ? This is an unjustified attempt at insulting.
"my post did not need any evidence. It is just based on logic" - I was talking about the post which the "bigot" made earlier and which lacked evidence , and I already said I believed you were that "bigot".

"If you are angry about something going on in your personal life, you should come out and discuss it. We will try our very best to help.

Have a great day " - Thank you for those kind words :smile: , and nah ...... I am really satisfied and happy with my life.

Have a great day !
Reply 69
Original post by Saad69
Lol what a sad soul

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is not clear whom were you referring to as a "sad soul" , but it doesn't matter. Neither me nor the person I was arguing with ,is a "sad soul". I had a misunderstanding , and now it is solved. Hope you have a great day :biggrin:
Original post by _.Iqraaa_
I'm a muslim but I understand where you're coming from. Many muslims are racist, but that doesn't mean they're racist because they're muslims. It's usually because of culture rather than religion.
Believe it or not Islam teaches that no race is superior to another, but it seems many muslims do not accept this. Blame the followers not the religion!

It's because so many people from India/Pakistan have no basic education and are so confined to their "own" people they are racist by nature and nurture... I saw on the news yesterday a Hindu man trying to tell the interviewer that only Indian people work and Polish people all claim benefits and I couldn't face palm harder considering I know 10 Polish people who work full time and earn good salaries and another few who are off at university; just shows how easy it is for someone to think they're right if they're stupid

Spoiler

Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Coz nonmuslims don't really wanna date Muslims in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Coz nonmuslims don't really wanna date Muslims in the first place

clearly you don't appreciate the hijab :adore:
I was raised Muslim and I'm not religious, so I date whoever I like, regardless of their spiritual beliefs.

It really depends on the person, because some people place a higher importance on their partner sharing their beliefs, than others might.
Original post by CPSohan
Look, first of all , your reply "But, you will be dead though? " showed that you are trying to be funny, and you are the guy who was being called a bigot, but this is not the case as you just said.
"You are not the person that I responded to" - Neither were you the person whom that girl responded to, but you did reply to her. So, when I replied to you,though you were not previously talking to me, what is the problem ? and why is the mention of this sentence : "You are not the person that I responded to" ? This is an unjustified attempt at insulting.
"my post did not need any evidence. It is just based on logic" - I was talking about the post which the "bigot" made earlier and which lacked evidence , and I already said I believed you were that "bigot".

"If you are angry about something going on in your personal life, you should come out and discuss it. We will try our very best to help.

Have a great day " - Thank you for those kind words :smile: , and nah ...... I am really satisfied and happy with my life.

Have a great day !

No, I was not the guy being called a bigot. You should go back to read the thread from the beginning. I read the posts and I saw the lady's post. It puzzled me because it defied logic for her to let the bigot know, when she will be honour killed.

You must be really having a bad day. I suggest that you read comments before posting.

For your inference, no I was not trying to be funny. I was asking a legitimate question to the female poster.
Original post by CPSohan
It is not clear whom were you referring to as a "sad soul" , but it doesn't matter. Neither me nor the person I was arguing with ,is a "sad soul". I had a misunderstanding , and now it is solved. Hope you have a great day :biggrin:

Just to complete my previous post. The female poster, who called someone a bigot, posted about 1 week ago (Post #23). It was Clintbarton to Longshot800.

You have written that it was a misunderstanding on your path. It is no qualms to me, but you should be certain before going after someone on their post(s).

Good luck. :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

because they like isis
Reply 77
Og-Kush

zero seven three nine
nine six seven four seven eight three:smile:)
Reply 78
No, I was not the guy being called a bigot. You should go back to read the thread from the beginning. I read the posts and I saw the lady's post. It puzzled me because it defied logic for her to let the bigot know, when she will be honour killed.

You must be really having a bad day. I suggest that you read comments before posting.

For your inference, no I was not trying to be funny. I was asking a legitimate question to the female poster.

"You must be really having a bad day" - I have my maths C12 exam on 25th , I am a bit tensed,that's all, but I would not call it "having a bad day".

"I suggest that you read comments before posting" - Yeah I did read the comment, but I didn't read whom was she referring to as "bigot" , because it was pretty obvious,from you comment afterwards, that the 'bigot' was you because you were trying to be funny , and thus defend yourself from your previous stupid post........... but actually this is not what happened, you were not the 'bigot' , and you were not trying to be funny either . as you just said. And thanks for your "suggestion".

I suggest you to re-read your posts before you make them ,and always think twice or thrice before saying something at any point in your life, because , otherwise you will end up arguing with strangers because they would think that you are trying to defend a 'bigot' , just like in this situation for example. This way, you can avoid unnecessary disturbance and argument with strangers.
Reply 79
Just to complete my previous post. The female poster, who called someone a bigot, posted about 1 week ago (Post #23). It was Clintbarton to Longshot800.

You have written that it was a misunderstanding on your path. It is no qualms to me, but you should be certain before going after someone on their post(s).

Good luck. :smile:

I was certain before going after you on your post , I was a 100% sure that you were that 'bigot' . But as it turned out, you are not that 'bigot' , you are someone else who is asking a funny silly question , and claiming it was a "legitimate question".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending