The Student Room Group

AQA Applied Science Unit 2 - Energy and Transfer Systems 18th May 2016

Hi there, just come out of this paper and wondering how everyone found it and what they thought of the questions. Pretty pleased myself but some difficult ones, especially around biology. Thought I'd make a thread to people to post any answers and questions they could think of.
Reply 1
I thought the paper was actually not bad at all, especially compared to last year as I retook the exam. What was with the biology section at the end though?
Reply 2
I retook the exam too and thought it was a much better paper. Got a little confused on the GPE question, but wrote the equation and gave it a go!
Reply 3
Original post by Jkk97
I retook the exam too and thought it was a much better paper. Got a little confused on the GPE question, but wrote the equation and gave it a go!

I've forgot what answer I put now but I felt that it was a very good paper. There was nothing new in the biology section compared to past papers, except for q7 and the fridge question was a bit weird but besides them it was decent!
Reply 4
Original post by AbbieSs
I've forgot what answer I put now but I felt that it was a very good paper. There was nothing new in the biology section compared to past papers, except for q7 and the fridge question was a bit weird but besides them it was decent!

Yeah definitely! So pleased it was a good paper! Last years paper was awful! Q7 was temperature right? Don't understand why they put a biology question last but I thought it was manageable! More worried for A2 applied now! Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Jkk97
Yeah definitely! So pleased it was a good paper! Last years paper was awful! Q7 was temperature right? Don't understand why they put a biology question last but I thought it was manageable! More worried for A2 applied now! Good luck!

Yeah q7 wasn't too bad I was just confused why it was there, are you doing unit 11?

Quick Reply

Latest