The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP1 Thread - 20th May, 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pv2
I got 100 percent easily

Bro what you trying to prove ?
Original post by ThatCleverAsian
I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them let me know!!

send them please!
I still don't get why its meant to be an anticlockwise rotation I thought the (1.0) went to (-,-) so should be on the 3rd, meaning it went down 135 so shouldnt it be clockwise..?:frown:((((
Reply 1643
Easiest exam of my life. If anyone wants any of the answers and how to work it out just let me know.
Original post by StarsOrNothing
Maybe you should speed up buddy haha xD
Did the paper twice and then slept for the last five minutes :smile:

Only twice, bruh I did the paper 6 times then discovered the cure for cancer and still had time to nap
Original post by 17lina
I still don't get why its meant to be an anticlockwise rotation I thought the (1.0) went to (-,-) so should be on the 3rd, meaning it went down 135 so shouldnt it be clockwise..?:frown:((((

It did not go down 135, it went in the anticlockwise direction by 135 degrees.
Original post by pv2
100UMS easily boiii

Nice, but nobody give a **** bro
Original post by Calum Hughes
What did people get for the standard results one? I think I got a=38, b=15 c=1 if I remember correctly...

Same
is the an unofficial mark scheme out yet? can you post it
I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them let me know!!

Yes please that's would be great

yes Please
Congratulations to those who got 100% - very well done - was an obscure paper. To those, like me, who didn't - oh well, we'll move on and smash our other modules.

On to C2.
I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them sent let us know!!

Please please!
Original post by TeeEm
Some of this is just the exam pressure too.
Hopefully you did ok, particularly if the boundaries help

Hopefully, and exam pressure reaIIy gets to me

I mean I was shaking when I started having troubIe soIving a probIem
Reply 1654
Original post by anhkiet1903
Nice, but nobody give a **** bro

Ok bro cheers bro thanks bro
I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them sent let us know!!
yes please
Original post by manti
Easiest exam of my life. If anyone wants any of the answers and how to work it out just let me know.

Nobody has requested my model answers but do you guys actually want them. They're 100% correct because I went through it with head of maths teacher. I have seen many responses on this thread, many saying it was difficult and some trolls claiming it was easy. Personally I though the first 5 questions were alright but it started to get harder from Q6. The proof by induction was....... naaaaaahhh jk, it was a piss easy paper! Hunna UMS in the bag yeah boiii.

You guys are disgusting people you know that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The easiest FP1 paper by a long way. 100UMS guaranteed. But then again I was taught by Bal Dhillon so I have a huge advantage in further maths.
-Abraham de Moivre
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sophie Wilczek
HAHAHHAHA I was sitting by the air vent and it was almost like a ****ing tannoy system cause kids were playing outside and LET ME TELL YOU I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY BARBIES JENNY HAS AND WHAT THEY WILL ALL BE WEARING TO THE TEA PARTY FFS 😂😂😂😂

LOOOL **** maths man you can make a living off dressing up barbies ya feel
Original post by Shaunmcgown
yes please

They're not being serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending