The Student Room Group

New Islamic Mayor Of London Warns Trump Not To Make Terrorists Angry

Sadiq Khan, London’s newly elected Muslim mayor suggests that Islamic terrorists aren’t the peace-loving embodiment of the American dream that Hussein Obama, John Kerry and the other globalist liars want us to believe they are.

In fact, he indicated that a failure to submit to them, such as what Donald Trump is proposing by invoking a temporary moratorium on Muslim immigration is just the kind of thing that could set them off, literally.

Read More:
http://dcgazette.com/2016/new-islamic-mayor-london-warns-trump-not-make-terrorists-angry/
Reply 1
Your an absolute moron, all hes saying is that Donald is alienating muslims and giving terrorists a recruitment drive 'look at America they hate muslims they ban muslims from thier land ,we (insert terrorist organisation) fight for muslims' propaganda like this allows terrorists to indoctrinate the young and uneducated and thus create more terrorists p.s the only shocking thing about the article is the comment section
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KiimboB11
Your an absolute moron, all hes saying is that Donald is alienating muslims and giving terrorists a recruitment drive 'look at America they hate muslims they ban muslims from thier land ,we (insert terrorist organisation) fight for muslims' propaganda like this allows terrorists to indoctrinate the young and uneducated and thus create more terrorists p.s the only shocking thing about the article is the comment section

Atleast some people on here have a braincell to their name
Original post by KiimboB11

He is not a moron just because you disagrees with you.
oh for god's sake
Reply 5
His stance was admirable but at the same time I hate it when people say things like "That's only going to piss off the terrorists!". As if that's the only the reason Trump is wrong. In all fairness, had this been the only reason, if the only reason the ban on Muslims is wrong had been "not pissing off the terrorists" (this definitely is not the only reason), I would have supported Trump for his decision.
Although one has to intelligent ,weigh out the negatives and the positives, and look at this "moratorium, lol" from the perspective of security. Will it increase our security? if it really isn't going to, then why should we apply it?
Reply 6
Note to O.P., bit off-topic.
Never in my life have I seen someone with a user name like "TruthUnveiled", "TheSecretisOUT", or as in your case "Truthbetold", saying anything with any relevance to the truth whatsoever.
Closet racists are so simple minded
Reply 8
Was Ken Livingstone addressed as Christian Mayor Of London or New Christian Mayor Boris Johnson? *****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by SMEGGGY
Was Ken Livingstone addressed as Christian Mayor Of London or New Christian Mayor Boris Johnson? *****

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Boris was an Atheist.
Sadiq Khan is right and that article was written by a fruitcake.

FFS, the last paragraph questions whether or not him and Hilary Clinton worked on the same jihad together. :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
New Islamic Mayor Of London Warns Trump Not To Make Terrorists Angry

Lol nothing he said indicates this, way to twist his words. Do you have an exact quote in which he says that Trump shouldn't make terrorists angry?
Reply 12
To be fair, the ability of the writer to take Khan's words and ascribe some bizarre fairytale meaning to them out of nowhere is a trait not uncommon on TSR.
Original post by Trutthbetold
Sadiq Khan, London’s newly elected Muslim mayor suggests that Islamic terrorists aren’t the peace-loving embodiment of the American dream that Hussein Obama, John Kerry and the other globalist liars want us to believe they are.

In fact, he indicated that a failure to submit to them, such as what Donald Trump is proposing by invoking a temporary moratorium on Muslim immigration is just the kind of thing that could set them off, literally.

Read More:
http://dcgazette.com/2016/new-islamic-mayor-london-warns-trump-not-make-terrorists-angry/

What was the need to call him "Islamic" mayor? I never heard of Boris Johnson being called the "Christian" mayor? Islam has nothing to do with his job...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by democracyforum

Ffs.

That's it Tsr.
You've made me lose what was left of my precious brain cells.
Original post by democracyforum

The utter, utter and incredible stupidity of this image makes me want to cry with laughter until my tear ducts fall off of my face. This is, without doubt, the stupidest thing I've seen all year.
Original post by iEthan
The utter, utter and incredible stupidity of this image makes me want to cry with laughter until my tear ducts fall off of my face. This is, without doubt, the stupidest thing I've seen all year.

I'm going to get it printed out and stick it on my wall! :teehee:
Your description though... :rofl:
Reply 17
It's funny how Muslims are so weak minded and childish that the slightest thing can turn them to terrorism. That's the basic idea behind all this.
What is this turd:lolwut:
Original post by getfunky!
What is this turd:lolwut:

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending