The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Counted what I thought I got whilst in the exam and I counted 68 and from this I thibk I definitely got 68/75. So annoyed as I started the first proof right and then crossed it out and did it wrong :frown:
Original post by Yunique
:angry::unimpressed::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

What did you get?
Would I lose a mark for not simplifying z2z^2 in question 4?
Reply 43
In describing the Geometric Transformation I said

"Rotation anticlockwise by 135"
Do you reckon I'll lose a mark for not saying about 0,0?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Any chance of getting the F1 IAL S16 solutions if its possible? Thanks a bunch anyways!
Reply 45
Original post by iMacJack
What did you get?

58 :eyeball::facepalm:
Original post by NotNotBatman
Would I lose a mark for not simplifying z2z^2 in question 4?

possibly

EDIT: just looked at the question again, says leave in the form a+iba+ib
(edited 7 years ago)
Everyone commenting top 60s and 70s and I think I've came in with a low blow in the 50s :frown: Really disheartened by it, I guess we all have a bad test though. I predict I will have a D/C which sucks, really thought I had this module down. Damn, I guess we all have a bad test though, will definitely resit it, congrats to all you geniuses getting these insane marks!
Why is the midpoint of AP (5p - 5/p + 5p) / 2?

Why isn't it [5p - (-5/p +5p)] / 2 = 5/2p.

Am I going mad again?

EDIT: I know that using this method I get p = 0 so x would be undefined as shown. But I was still lost
(edited 7 years ago)
70/75 if I got all the follow through marks for Q7... @Arsey would I get the follow through marks? I used a=1 instead of -1... The question did say 'using this value for a'
Hello Arsey,

For the sequence induction question, do I have to prove it's true for n=2 as well? Would I have lost a mark in not doing so?
Original post by NoahMal
At least we tried out best right Mr D would be proud ?

Now for everyone that feels they did bad here is the annual Hitler reacts video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zXCvs_mFk

Daddy Donny will be proud enough - at least we did a harder paper than Ivan and did better
really hoping to get 80 ums but think I'm only about to scrape it
Original post by kelvin1338
Hello Arsey,

For the sequence induction question, do I have to prove it's true for n=2 as well? Would I have lost a mark in not doing so?

Just checked all the other past paper sequence/recurrence questions and they didn't deduct a mark for not doing n=2 too.. so I'd say no
Reply 54
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions to the FP1 paper.

Reasonable paper I thought, a few tricky bits

Thank you !!!
Reply 55
Original post by Pyslocke
Why is the midpoint of AP (5p - 5/p + 5p) / 2?

Why isn't it [5p - (-5/p +5p)] / 2 = 5/2p.

Am I going mad again?

EDIT: I know that using this method I get p = 0 so x would be undefined as shown. But I was still lost

Midpoint is always (a+b)/2 not (a-b)/2

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Arsey Regarding Q7 - For the modulus and argument of z, it says to give both answers to 3s.f. I did the same as you, giving the exact modulus as sqrt5 rather than to 3sf. Do you think this will still get the mark?
For the geometric relationship, since it was 2 marks, do you guys think 1 mark for calculating the gradients, and 1 mark for answer saying parallel?
Hi, for question 7b. If I didn't find the correct value of A, how many marks could I get by doing the rest correctly but using a different A?
Reply 59
I think I lost 2 mark, one for self inverse, and one for the relationship between op and qr

Latest

Trending

Trending