The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Just finishing off bleach. Anybody read the manga since they discontinued the series?
@Fizzel @Kenan and Kel

It got a bit of a chore reading it so I stopped but I got through the boring parts and it became pretty sick again. Any anime lovers should watch this.

Also who has watched Naruto?

Not watched Bleach, don't really go for animes with loads of eps, too much filler.

Original post by Dirtybit
I don't read the manga, I watch the anime but it's the same thing. I wanted to read the manga of the discontinued series but cba to read. Bleach is GOAT but if you haven't watched Hunter x Hunter watch that. Hunter x Hunter is GOAT I guarantee you'll rate it more than Bleach.

My Top Animes:

Hunter x Hunter (This anime is clear of the rest IMO)
Bleach
One Piece - (Thing about One Piece is it's very very long but it's still on par with Naruto and Bleach)
Naruto

After that watch

Hitman Reborn
Fairy Tail

You just recommended Fairy Tail ffs.

Also, if you haven't experienced anime, don't ****ing @ me.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Nobody cares about that bum Cotto ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do u even monologue.

They measure a boxing match by how many rounds it goes, just as they measure a man's life by how many years he lives. But in both cases of course, those measurements tell only part of the story. Far more interesting, is a closer examination of the small handful of moments that really matter. Amid the infinite beats of time, there are instances that change everything for someone- split seconds that serve as lasting barriers between before and after. In these flashes, years of mastery can be callously obliterated. The fates of millions can be at once senselessly devastated. Unbalanced realities that Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquioa are well acquainted with- as boxers, and as men. They strive for lasting legacies ultimately earned on impulse. They train for months on end to prepare for battles to be decided by a single blow. They enter the ring searching victory- times secret collection of vicious beats. Long after Saturday night, what will be remembered? How many years they lived? How many rounds they fought? Or, what happened in those small handful of moments that really mattered?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Also

What is the appeal of anime? Isn't it basically Yu Gi Oh?
Original post by swirly
Have you ever seen how alpha Mike Tyson makes it look?

'I'll eat your ******* alive you bitch'

'I'll **** you in the ass infront of everybody'

:congrats:

I'll eath your arthehole alive you bith, i'll **** you in the ath in fronth of everybody you putthy
Reply 3944
Swirly is weird.
Original post by Rk2k14
Swirly is weird.

I thought we were Queens Bridge bros :frown:
Reply 3946
Original post by swirly
I thought we were Queens Bridge bros :frown:

You're white...
Original post by swirly
What is the appeal of anime? Isn't it basically Yu Gi Oh?

Anime is ****ing life man. Literally think of anything and there's probably been an anime made on it.

Just watch the first two eps of Death Note and then get back to me.
Reply 3948
Anime is ****. Grown men watching cartoons smh.
Literally think of anything and there's probably been an anime made on it.

The events that unfolded at Quad Studios in 1994 ?
Original post by Rk2k14
You're white...

In my neighbourhood we meet aggression with aggression. You got a problem? Cool. We gunna go until there's no problem.
Reply 3951
Original post by swirly
In my neighbourhood we meet aggression with aggression. You got a problem? Cool. We gunna go until there's no problem.

When someone doesn't invite you to a dinner party i bet it all kicks off
Just finished Uncharted in 7 days smack bang in exam season ffs. What is life

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just recommended Fairy Tail ffs.

Don't you watch hentai though?
Original post by swirly

They measure a boxing match by how many rounds it goes, just as they measure a man's life by how many years he lives. But in both cases of course, those measurements tell only part of the story. Far more interesting, is a closer examination of the small handful of moments that really matter. Amid the infinite beats of time, there are instances that change everything for someone- split seconds that serve as lasting barriers between before and after. In these flashes, years of mastery can be callously obliterated. The fates of millions can be at once senselessly devastated. Unbalanced realities that Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquioa are well acquainted with- as boxers, and as men. They strive for lasting legacies ultimately earned on impulse. They train for months on end to prepare for battles to be decided by a single blow. They enter the ring searching victory- times secret collection of vicious beats. Long after Saturday night, what will be remembered? How many years they lived? How many rounds they fought? Or, what happened in those small handful of moments that really mattered?

@SA-1 thoughts on philosophy
Original post by Rk2k14
Anime is ****. Grown men watching cartoons smh.

Just like wrestling is **** right?

Not sure if you're fishing or not and I don't really try to explain anime to ignorant people often but I'll address it here for the people that actually want to know. Anime is just one of those things where you don't get it until you try watching. Yeah you can forever say it's for babies etc but you'll just be ignorant and jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really watch anime much anymore (used to in secondary school) but before I actually watched it I used to think it was "uncool" too.

It's quite funny because nobody cares when adults are watching South-park, family guy e.t.c when anime is the same thing but just by Japanese people. It's stupid to say that something is for kids/gays because it is animated, look at the actual content first. There is wide variety of genres of anime and they are typically aimed for adults which could be due to heavy violence themes and just the fact that kids will not really understand what is going on since a lot of smart thinking is needed. There is only so much you can do with real life acting and Anime pretty much fills up the large gap left. You can think of any plot for entertainment and create these series without having to spend millions of pounds like in actual tv series/movies.
Just like wrestling is **** right?

Not sure if you're fishing or not and I don't really try to explain anime to ignorant people often but I'll address it here for the people that actually want to know. Anime is just one of those things where you don't get it until you try watching. Yeah you can forever say it's for babies etc but you'll just be ignorant and jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really watch anime much anymore (used to in secondary school) but before I actually watched it I used to think it was "uncool" too.

It's quite funny because nobody cares when adults are watching South-park, family guy e.t.c when anime is the same thing but just by Japanese people. It's stupid to say that something is for kids/gays because it is animated, look at the actual content first. There is wide variety of genres of anime and they are typically aimed for adults which could be due to heavy violence themes and just the fact that kids will not really understand what is going on since a lot of smart thinking is needed. There is only so much you can do with real life acting and Anime pretty much fills up the large gap left. You can think of any plot for entertainment and create these series without having to spend millions of pounds like in actual tv series/movies.

Wrestling, Pokemon and The Simpsons are top 3 things in life, closely followed by watching Liverpool lose.
Anime is for ****ing losers

Posted from TSR Mobile

You average 24.7 posts a day on student forum lmao
You average 24.7 posts a day on student forum lmao

Yeah but anime just outweighs that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but anime just outweighs that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Small list of famous people that openly said they watch Anime or read Manga: