The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Spanish Exam - Friday 20th May 2016 Unofficial Mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by WillCrowe00
I think the solution to the first one was to find alternatives to fossil fuels. The problem in the second one was that global temperatures are rising. I wasn't sure about the problem in the third one so I guessed that lots of plastic was being washed up on beaches from the sea because I thought the solution was that lots of volunteers were cleaning the beaches.

I put global warming on the second one. Is that acceptable?
Original post by Rajive
I was so confused...

Was that the one about people's shopping habits?
Original post by Rajive

Probably, I think I might have written that actually.
Reply 23
Was that the one about people's shopping habits?

Yeaah
Original post by Rajive
Yeaah

I can't remember whether it was a, b or c. I remember them saying that people don't just use the internet for Christmas presents but also for their weekly shop. There was one option about faster checkout on the weekly shop but I didn't put that because I didn't hear anything about faster checkout. I think the answer was a but I can't remember.
I think the solution to the first one was to find alternatives to fossil fuels. The problem in the second one was that global temperatures are rising. I wasn't sure about the problem in the third one so I guessed that lots of plastic was being washed up on beaches from the sea because I thought the solution was that lots of volunteers were cleaning the beaches.

I wrote control the use of fossil fuels for the first one:s-smilie:
Reply 26
I can't remember whether it was a, b or c. I remember them saying that people don't just use the internet for Christmas presents but also for their weekly shop. There was one option about faster checkout on the weekly shop but I didn't put that because I didn't hear anything about faster checkout. I think the answer was a but I can't remember.

Yeah, and it was the start of the paper as well...

My mind always goes blank after exam, like it never happened.
Original post by Rajive

That's what I put too
Reply 28
I think the third one was about an oil slick but I'm not sure?
In the listening exam where we had to write who they were talking about, one of the answers was friend and in the mark scheme it says best friend, do we still get a mark for only writing friend because they didn't mention anything such as best in the audio
Original post by Anmol_.
In the listening exam where we had to write who they were talking about, one of the answers was friend and in the mark scheme it says best friend, do we still get a mark for only writing friend because they didn't mention anything such as best in the audio

I thought they did mention that she was her best friend. They didn't say it directly and it was very brief so I'm not sure.
Reply 31
it defo was an oil slink in the sea, by the coast, we asked the teachers after
I thought the first one was discipline and attendance, second was personal problems and counselling, third was revision and exams and fourth was discipline and attendance (his parents had booked a holiday without checking the dates of the school holidays).

Yeah that's what i put
It was an oil spill that washed up onto the beach - maria negra I think

there was an oil leakage washed up on the coast and volunteers helped clean 'marea negra
it was an oil slick arriving on the beach and volunteers helping to clean it up
Reply 36
Original post by Anmol_.

What is the link for the unofficial mark scheme? Can't find it anywhere :s-smilie:
Reply 37
Grade boundary predictions:
Listening H: 32/40 for A*
Reading H: 31/45 for A*
I like sscience
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending