The Student Room Group

Loan confirmed question

So my status is now confirmed and payment scheduled on the lower maintenance grant at 3,000. This was yesterday. Today my parents submitted their financial information and I believe id be in the higher rate of maintenance loan. Will this figure go up or do I have to appeal it?
Original post by Aaronmdaniels
So my status is now confirmed and payment scheduled on the lower maintenance grant at 3,000. This was yesterday. Today my parents submitted their financial information and I believe id be in the higher rate of maintenance loan. Will this figure go up or do I have to appeal it?

They will reassess you and it should go up, no need to appeal it at this point :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
They will reassess you and it should go up, no need to appeal it at this point :smile:

Thank you
So how long should I leave it before I panic?
Thank you
So how long should I leave it before I panic?

I think reassess it can take about a month, maybe less. So give it till then and call up if you've heard nothing.
Original post by claireestelle
I think reassess it can take about a month, maybe less. So give it till then and call up if you've heard nothing.

Do they still reassess after the deadline and will it affect my payments?
Do they still reassess after the deadline and will it affect my payments?

Yes they do and it should still be plenty of time to get the correct amount on time, but if for any reason it gets delayed they always back pay anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending