Yeah I do :s-smilie: Please can you give me any pointers??? x

I thought their last interview was the 27th of last month?! (April) X
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Kej04
I thought their last interview was the 27th of last month?! (April) X

When is your interview? X
Reply 23
Can't believe it. I'm so happy I have an offer from Liverpool! Anybody else? 😁 Xxx
Reply 24
Original post by Kej04
Can't believe it. I'm so happy I have an offer from Liverpool! Anybody else? 😁 Xxx

omg really I still haven't heard anything! when did you find out and when was your interview? I'm so happy for you!!! xx
Original post by Kej04

Yes i do!..... I literally cant believe it. I had to read it so many time to believe it and i got someone else to read it just incase! What do we do now! Do you need accomodation? X x
Reply 26
Original post by Gembealey
Yes i do!..... I literally cant believe it. I had to read it so many time to believe it and i got someone else to read it just incase! What do we do now! Do you need accomodation? X x

I think Iv added you on Facebook! Ha. I need accommodation yeah, do you? You going to go into halls? Xx
Reply 27

aww that's so good! no I don't need accommodation, when did you have your interview? what date? xx
Yea mine was the 27th at 2pm. When was yours? Aww your so lucky to not need accommodation. I live in Devon... So far away :frown:
Reply 29
Yea mine was the 27th at 2pm. When was yours? Aww your so lucky to not need accommodation. I live in Devon... So far away :frown:

Yeah you were in mine. 🙋🏽💁🏽 Xx
Reply 30
Original post by Kej04
Yeah you were in mine. 🙋🏽💁🏽 Xx

awe Iv not heard anything yet 😔
Reply 31
Hey guys I've had an offer too, do we start looking for accommodation now?
Hi, does anyone have any tips for the MMIs?

Thanks
Hi Emma,
When preparing for your MMI just make sure you have really read ypur perseinal statement and know what you have written on there. Ensure you know the full role of the therapist within the dental team and why you have chosen (Liverpool/selected university) the other questions are mainly ethics and decision making questions.

Holly
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hbuckley0528
Hi Emma,
When preparing for your MMI just make sure you have really read ypur perseinal statement and know what you have written on there. Ensure you know the full role of the therapist within the dental team and why you have chosen (Liverpool/selected university) the other questions are mainly ethics and decision making questions.

Holly

I see!! Thanks so much for your advice! That's really helped!
Reply 35
Hi everyone,

I've applied for the 2017 hygiene and therapy course, just waiting to hear if I'm being invited to an interview. Has anyone else applied for this year? If so have you heard anything yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by embers85
Hi everyone,

I've applied for the 2017 hygiene and therapy course, just waiting to hear if I'm being invited to an interview. Has anyone else applied for this year? If so have you heard anything yet?

Hi!! Leeds have offered me an interview, still waiting to hear back from Liverpool and BPP. Which universities have you applied to?
Reply 37
Original post by Emnathans
Hi!! Leeds have offered me an interview, still waiting to hear back from Liverpool and BPP. Which universities have you applied to?

That's great you've got an interview with leeds, good luck! I've only applied to Liverpool, if I don't get in this year I might apply elsewhere for next year but got my heart set on Liverpool at the minute. I think it said we should hear from them by end of February so fingers crossed....
Original post by embers85
That's great you've got an interview with leeds, good luck! I've only applied to Liverpool, if I don't get in this year I might apply elsewhere for next year but got my heart set on Liverpool at the minute. I think it said we should hear from them by end of February so fingers crossed....

Thankyou! I'm a little nervous! Ah I see, do you live near Liverpool? I would love to go to Liverpool of Leeds really. Are you a dental nurse? I'm unsure what to do if I'm not successful this year, whether to wait until next year to reapply.. yes I hope we hear from Liverpool soon, fingers crossed and good luck!!
Reply 39
Did you guys hear from Liverpool? I haven't heard anything yet !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending