- Prison

Non-custodial sentences
- Fines
- Home Detention Curfew
- Restorative Justice
- Community Payback order

:smile:
Reply 22
Democracy in Scotland, Crime and Law and we done both terrorism and America for unit 3 so we have a choice
Original post by P__12
Democracy in Scotland, Crime and Law and we done both terrorism and America for unit 3 so we have a choice

Wow, how did you even have time to do both sections, America and A issue topic. My class were really pushed for time,

Yes I KNOW but I need to know it in detail like in point,explain and example form and it asks the consequences of crime on families, individuals, or neighbors
Original post by Sweet_Candy
Yes I KNOW but I need to know it in detail like in point,explain and example form and it asks the consequences of crime on families, individuals, or neighbors

image.jpg
I have a question, I didn't do too well in my prelim and I was wondering how many paragraphs you write for ...

6 Marks Describe : ??
6 Marks Explain : ??
8 Marks Describe : ??
8 Marks Explain : ??

Please I think that would help me A LOT !
Original post by Ethan100
I have a question, I didn't do too well in my prelim and I was wondering how many paragraphs you write for ...

IDK
Original post by Lewis H01
IDK

lol, cheers mate

anyone else ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Ethan100

1 Point, Explain, Example, paragraph should earn you 3 marks if in full detail.

- For a 4 mark question you would do 2 PEE paragraphs
- For a 6 mark question you would do 2/3 PEE paragraphs (depending on whether you feel the initial 2 paragraphs are detailed enough to get 3 marks each, if you don't think so then do another just in case)
- For an 8 mark question you would do 3 PEE paragraphs

There is no difference in how many paragraphs you should do between explain and describe questions.

Hope that helps.
Original post by alx2000
1 point, explain, example, paragraph should earn you 3 marks if in full detail.

- for a 4 mark question you would do 2 pee paragraphs
- for a 6 mark question you would do 2/3 pee paragraphs (depending on whether you feel the initial 2 paragraphs are detailed enough to get 3 marks each, if you don't think so then do another just in case)
- for an 8 mark question you would do 3 pee paragraphs

there is no difference in how many paragraphs you should do between explain and describe questions.

hope that helps.

omg thanks so much <3
Original post by Lewis H01
image.jpg

Thank You very much
Anyone have model papers and can send them?
Does any one know of any sites that i can get Modern Studies past papers from because i have done all the past papers on the sqa website
Anyone ready for Nat 5 Modern studies exam on Monday?? Cos I'm not
Anyone ready for Nat 5 Modern studies exam on Monday?? Cos I'm not

I don't thing I will ever be ready for Monday lol! My class basically went into groups and made a powerpoint each about one certain area of the USA as a world power and the teacher said that was us done the whole unit, feel like I know nothing for it, even though i got 87% in the prelim. What did everyone else get in the prelim?
Original post by future=medicine
I don't thing I will ever be ready for Monday lol! My class basically went into groups and made a powerpoint each about one certain area of the USA as a world power and the teacher said that was us done the whole unit, feel like I know nothing for it, even though i got 87% in the prelim. What did everyone else get in the prelim?

I got 96% in the prelim only because they made the prelim very easy.. I don't think the exam will be easy and although I got an A I'm not guaranteed an A in the exam
I got 96% in the prelim only because they made the prelim very easy.. I don't think the exam will be easy and although I got an A I'm not guaranteed an A in the exam

What questions were in your prelim ?
Reply 38
could anyone help me out with why social and economic inequalities exist in USA?

I know about Racial Discriminaton but I need at least two more just incase it's an 8 marker
Original post by alx2000
could anyone help me out with why social and economic inequalities exist in USA?

I know about Racial Discriminaton but I need at least two more just incase it's an 8 marker

Increase in Poverty, Poor Health care, Poor levels of Education, Poor Housing, High rates of Crime......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending