The Student Room Group

Is my coming out plan too harsh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds like a pretty cool plan to me!! As long as you're not going to see your girlfriends again, I expect they will be a bit upset that you didn't trust them enough to tell the truth in the first place. Maybe let them know or at least a hint beforehand, so it's not as much of a shock?

We're thinking the shock will be the really funny bit though, and my girlfriend is the homecoming queen; she'd be really upset if that didn't happen. I can't imagine myself saying I've been cheating on her with guys since last summer, then her doing well in her exams and then still going to the prom as queen.
Original post by Icefield
...tell everyone we're gay and then leave the prom by taxi, never seeing any of them again...

What's the name of your school? I want to make sure I'm around on results day.
Hope you fly on EgyptAir
I don't really respect her a person now for varied reasons, and since she's doing her A2 exams I don't want to ruin her performance by breaking up with her; is that not more decent? I can see your point, but in the long-term, getting the grades she needs seems more important.

You sound like you're just trying to put off telling her.You sound so concerned about her grades but not about how she'll feel when you do your coming out.
Reply 24
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
As a human you're cruel, and honestly barbaric.
But as a Jester, you surprass nearly every gag joke on the net.

Overall, do you have a positive or negative impression of me?
Reply 25
Original post by pizzanomics
What's the name of your school? I want to make sure I'm around on results day.

My boyfriend and I have signed forms to say our parents can collect our results for us, after all the other students have left on results day. Do you think people will be taking about what we did, on results day?
(edited 7 years ago)
Do it for the laughs but record it!! Harsh but you know. Especially to her.

I don't think you should break up with her now, as like you said she has exams. But why cheat on her? Why didn't you break up with her earlier? (Ik to keep it more secret)
Also the way you are going to do it is very cruel to her.

But still do it just as long as your record it.

Why does my opinion of you matter?
Plus i don't bend that way....

Only joking, idk man, you seem like a fun guy to chill with.
Reply 28
I think that is too cruel

You need to talk to her before prom and tell her you are gay and have been seeing someone else because not only would it upset her to find out on the night, it would humiliate her in front of her friends that you have been cheating on her. I think it's great you and your bf want to admit you are together but it can be done in a nicer way.
Reply 29
Why does my opinion of you matter?
Plus i don't bend that way....

Only joking, idk man, you seem like a fun guy to chill with.

I'm very fun to chill with. Your opinion doesn't matter to me; I was just wondering how horrible I would seem if I went on with the plan.
I'm very fun to chill with. Your opinion doesn't matter to me; I was just wondering how horrible I would seem if I went on with the plan.

LOLLLLL, you just contradickted yourself (pun) , you said you didn't care about my opinion, yet you wanted to see how harsh it would seem in my Opinion ....

Lol, just do what you want man. Got nothing against gays or douches, just make me laugh.
Reply 31
LOLLLLL, you just contradickted yourself (pun) , you said you didn't care about my opinion, yet you wanted to see how harsh it would seem in my Opinion ....

Lol, just do what you want man. Got nothing against gays or douches, just make me laugh.

Lol, I meant how horrible objectively, not your personal opinion. I didn't contradict myself.
No, and its quite cruel of you to have girlfriends
How would you feel if you were straight and your girlfriend did that to you?
You should have broken up with her the second you started seeing that boy, so my advice is to break it off with her first, then come out. Don't be a dick

Negative, you sound like an ******** who is incapable of being able to consider your girlfriends feelings for the sake of a "laugh"
Lol, I meant how horrible objectively, not your personal opinion. I didn't contradict myself.

Contradick*

Objectively speaking, i would love to see how long you can keep this game of cat and mouse going. Some people can't handle shock, and if what you do results in the death of her social or physcical life, that's on you.
However comma, i would like to emphaisise this.
''I, LastRevisionGuy II , do not condone what this man is going to do, it's a violation of my morals and most peoples. It's technically a form of bullying.''

;p My email is...

Spoiler

You should probably let your poor girlfriend know beforehand, to spare her feelings.
Reply 37
Why don't you just tell her after prom?
Reply 38
Original post by selvisin
You should probably let your poor girlfriend know beforehand, to spare her feelings.

I don't really care about her feelings anymore, to be honest.
Reply 39
Original post by okey
Why don't you just tell her after prom?

That wouldn't be as funny, and I'll never see her again after prom. My boyfriend and I are getting a taxi back to my house right after (if) we do this, and all our stuff will be packed up, ready to get on a plane the next day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending