The Student Room Group

Is my coming out plan too harsh?

Scroll to see replies

fag
Original post by Icefield
I don't really care about her feelings anymore, to be honest.

Hm. Maybe you don't care now, but it is possible that when you look back on this in the future, you may feel guilt or regret. Just a thought.
Reply 42
Original post by banterboy
fag

Cheers. I'll be flying over your head to New York soon, in my Gucci suit and Raybans.
Reply 43
That wouldn't be as funny, and I'll never see her again after prom. My boyfriend and I are getting a taxi back to my house right after (if) we do this, and all our stuff will be packed up, ready to get on a plane the next day.

text her. What you're doing is tasteless.
(edited 7 years ago)
What should I call it?

Two and a Half gays?
How I met your girlfriend?
just Friends?
Reply 46
You are a colossal dick (not a compliment)... hopefully your girlfriend turns out to be a lesbian and has been cheating on you.
it doesn't sound that funny honestly? but if you have to, just tell her... no need to be awful
Reply 48
I don't really care about her feelings anymore, to be honest.

She cares about you though so you are gonna look like a massive douche, like it's already bad enough you cheated. If it was you, you would want to be told you were cheated on and not in front of a room of friends on what is supposed to be a good night.

Empathise with her even if you don't care about her.
Original post by John55
You are a colossal dick (not a compliment)... hopefully your girlfriend turns out to be a lesbian and has been cheating on you.

With your sister for added banter
Reply 50
Original post by John55

She loves my dick too much to be a lesbian lol, she screams.
Reply 51
Original post by DanteTheDoorWot

I don't have any siblings.
I don't have any siblings.

Good. I'd hate to imagine growing up with such a colossal dick
Reply 53

I don't understand why you've asked people if your plan is too harsh if you're not going to take on board their advice. If you've made up your mind already, which is seems like you have, why are you wasting your time asking people about it and others time too? Just do it then.

I only wish I knew who your girlfriend was because she deserves to be forewarned.
Reply 54
Original post by DanteTheDoorWot

My sister would never cheat on me!
There is nothing wrong with the fact you are gay. The fact you know you're gay and have continued to string your girlfriend along, the fact you have been cheating on her for months and the fact you are even planning this however is wrong and makes you a awful person. The fact you will never see any of these people again isn't the point (and not necessarily true). You are deliberately choosing to humiliate your girlfriend in public for no reason (you haven't even said one bad thing about her in the thread) other than because you can. That choice makes you a horrid person. Also have you been having sex with your girlfriend during this time as well? Imagine how you would feel if someone did this to you. Heck just imagine how awful you would feel if one of these things happened to you - say a cheating partner. Now imagine that but it coming out in the most horrendous fashion deliberately because your partner not only had not respected you enough to be loyal to you but chose to reveal it in this manner. Plus you will likely put the whole prom in a negative light and I would hope a lot of people wouldn't be supporting you, but angry. You won't be cheered away, you will be talked about as the cheating loser who humiliated his girlfriend in public for no reason and ruined everyones prom. The ONLY good thing in this thread is you mentioned some concern for your girlfriends A-Levels. Just wait until her exams are over and tell her in private whilst trying to care about her feelings.
Reply 56

...maybe your dick is colossal then :s-smilie:... your post gave me a semi by the way... you bast$rd.
Original post by John55
My sister would never cheat on me!

Father like Son

(She's trans just to make this even more complicated)
Reply 58
Just break up with her after her exams, but no need to tell her about being gay. You can then still pull your prom stunt without being such a horrible person. Karma is a bitch and you don't want that sitting on your conscience.
OMFG....that is sooo sad....first of all cheating, then find out it is a guy...I dont know how I would react to that...but seriously I would never do it on prom....that's like ruining her night...either tell her sooner...or tell her after. Don't publicly humiliate her like that. No offense but I would hate to be in that position....I think that would be an awful way to break up with your girlfriend....If a guy did that to me...holy **** world war 3 will break out, and I am dead serious..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending