The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Interested in sharing a flat ?

Hi there !! Any students out there looking to share a flat ? It is way cheaper than to rent an individual room, and I think it would be a plus to share a flat with other students. Plus we would get to pick the house/flat.If someone is interested, let me know, as I think it is a better alternative than living in halls where the rooms are smaller and it is more expensive
Original post by stephans
Hi there !! Any students out there looking to share a flat ? It is way cheaper than to rent an individual room, and I think it would be a plus to share a flat with other students. Plus we would get to pick the house/flat.If someone is interested, let me know, as I think it is a better alternative than living in halls where the rooms are smaller and it is more expensive

it helps to say where
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by jamesthehustler
it helps to say where

Haha, good point. I was thinking zone 2, so it is close to uni, but we could discuss this at a later point.
Right now I am interested in meeting 2-3 cool people who like this idea. Then we can actually start looking for flats and discussing the best option ( in terms of area, facilities etc)
Original post by stephans
Haha, good point. I was thinking zone 2, so it is close to uni, but we could discuss this at a later point.
Right now I am interested in meeting 2-3 cool people who like this idea. Then we can actually start looking for flats and discussing the best option ( in terms of area, facilities etc)

london?
Reply 4
Original post by jamesthehustler
london?

Yeah
Hi, I'm a new student here, I'm also trying to find a flatmate, do you have any idea about the accommodation?😊
Reply 6
Hi, I was thinking of a nice flat/house close to the Uni. Before I would start looking I want to find 2 flatmates who are interested in this idea.
I think it s better than other types of accommodation, as well as the cheaper option. Let me know if you would be interested and then we could discuss in more detail.
Reply 7
Yup I'm considering a similar thing, could even do a house rental (e.g.*https://www.gumtree.com/p/5-plus-bedrooms-rent/huge-huge-6-beds-2-bath-house-ideal-for-students-on-fulham-palace-rd-w6-available-august/1178369139)

And its within cycling distance of the uni. Whats your budget?*
Hey!:smile: My friend and I are studying at UAL and are also looking for others to rent a place with.
Please let me know if you're still looking!x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending