The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
When you try your best but you dont succeeeeeeddddd

When you get what you want but not what you neeeeeedddd
Original post by ilikechinesefood
Me too. :colondollar: It is nice when you are all alone at night and nothing going on. Just doing your own thing. :smile:

Yep,exactly, I hate so much to have people around when I do things for the first times. I want to be the only one who sees the mistakes and I'll show others when I can do at least a decent thing
And also I can't draw/paint when someone is around, I need a workshop for myself so much :smile:)
Last year I was in Romania(my country) and my mother came in uk when I started my final high school year so I lived with my grandpas ,well mostly with my grandma because grandpa loves going to the countryside house .
My grandma always left the town in weekends to go at grandpa and cook for him or help him and I was all alone ,it was so good. I could paint while listening to music pretty loud and do a lot of mess without the yelling at me thing, and I could clean in peace, without indications :smile:)
Or the best, going out with my friends at night or spending the night in with pizza and my pets. Gosh, I miss that so much XD
Original post by ZuluK
@Hydeman 15 mins with is worth and so much better than an hour with you! Lol takes you an hour to make me :teehee: only takes Hydeman 15 cuz he's so good :wink:

Spoiler

Can testify that this is true - last night was amazing, baby. :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687
goodnight

wish me luck for my ict exam tomorro :smile:

pce

Good Luck 😘
Original post by kandykissesxox
LMAO DEAD

Jezza spent £150 on a lie detector recently, or so I've heard.. we may have to get down to the bottom of this relationship mishap.

Hero is not a snake and he does not slither :angry: loyalty goals:biggrin:

Well, exams are exams and will forever be the bane of my life.. but yes I actually managed to get out of this TSR whirlpool and get on with revision without having to ask for a ban :tongue:

Spoiler

Hah Nucdev has a way of lying through his teeth. He told me I was the only one and then I found out about the 16107 wives :frown:. Looool £150 on a lie detector! We have to try it.

"He said I was the one, but then I found out about the other 16,107 wives" that'll be the shows titles for us. :lol:

:rofl: he's called hero? Hahahaha

Hey that's good!! Really good. Don't let it suck yu back in though. Haha. I'm hopefully going to take hiatus soon :biggrin: hopefully I say. Won't succeed. :redface:

Spoiler

:rofl:
Original post by Hydeman
Can testify that this is true - last night was amazing, baby. :sexface:

Spoiler

Last night was more than amazing! I saw stars and the moon looked like the sun :lol:

Spoiler

I see you've started a new riwayat of not tagging me when you mention me :colonhash:
:lol:

Original post by ZuluK
Hah Nucdev has a way of lying through his teeth. He told me I was the only one and then I found out about the 16107 wives :frown:. Looool £150 on a lie detector! We have to try it.

"He said I was the one, but then I found out about the other 16,107 wives" that'll be the shows titles for us. :lol:

Hey that's good!! Really good. Don't let it suck yu back in though. Haha. I'm hopefully going to take hiatus soon :biggrin: hopefully I say. Won't succeed. :redface:

Spoiler

:toofunny: DEAD!!!!

Yes, she calls me Hero :u:

Spoiler

Sort your stalking/reading skills out! - My "about me" would have given you that piece of info.

And together, me and her are Jodi No.1 :smug:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Last night was more than amazing! I saw stars and the moon looked like the sun :lol:

Spoiler

I knew it!
Hallucinations! Kaunsa nasha le rahi ho? :curious:
:lol:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

How nice that that's the only part you remember. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Give him an ultimatum or something?

Do I have to make a special appearence on the show or something ? It's just that, I don't exactly like the idea of being booed at on national tv..

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
sorry guys I was really busy for the past week, hows everyone doing ? i know its exam season :/
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
sorry guys I was really busy for the past week, hows everyone doing ? i know its exam season :/

Heyo! No problem :smile: how you doing?
I'm back in Stockholm for a bit and seem to be sleeping loads- thesis submission seems to have worn me out a lot!
Original post by mobbsy91
Heyo! No problem :smile: how you doing?
mobbsy my g im blessed out ere :wink:
This chat gone dead
Reply 1934
i don't know why im here :K: considering I can't wait to go to sleep (I sleep a lot:biggrin:)
Original post by yhyh
i don't know why im here :K: considering I can't wait to go to sleep (I sleep a lot:biggrin:)

fate?
If I wanted to, I could stay up for another 4 hours :redface:

hi
I don't even think it's that late
Original post by physicsamor
I don't even think it's that late

Lol same I was like why is this chat active right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest