The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Impressive
Almost got locked inside a shop.

Never again shall I listen to music while shopping.

Accurate re-enactment:

:music:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Accurate re-enactment:

:music:

Shop was already locked, I was lucky to see another person inside. But I've been told that it's okay to stay the night because they've got beer and wine so I shouldn't really need anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carry on - 8948

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive

You can have 9999 as well, if you'll let me have the one after that? :smile:
You can have 9999 as well, if you'll let me have the one after that? :smile:

Uh. There is 30 second interval between posting so it's either 9999 or 10k.

I shall see which one I want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:goodnight:

[video="youtube;DSr-vr-a5A0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSr-vr-a5A0[/video]

btw, spotify said when he made the new one that it might be the last one to post before he closes the thread (which I guess means he's already won it :colonhash:) who wins, so he needs to clarify what the winning criterion are. Either that, or we need to have a mutiny against him.
Original post by Associativity

btw, spotify said when he made the new one that it might be the last one to post before he closes the thread (which I guess means he's already won it :colonhash:) who wins, so he needs to clarify what the winning criterion are. Either that, or we need to have a mutiny against him.

Is spotify able to close it? I was planning to close it after 10k because that would be my job :yes: those planning to close it should close ASAP after 10k to be fair.
Original post by iEthan
Is spotify able to close it? I was planning to close it after 10k because that would be my job :yes: those planning to close it should close ASAP after 10k to be fair.

Well last time it went on for ages afterwards, and in the end they got scared it might crash the site and shut it down. Not sure who can and can't close it, and actually it might even still be going, just not used, not sure.

Now one almighty troll would be to close it at 9999...
Original post by Associativity
Well last time it went on for ages afterwards, and in the end they got scared it might crash the site and shut it down. Not sure who can and can't close it, and actually it might even still be going, just not used, not sure.

Now one almighty troll would be to close it at 9999...

I mod this section and use this thread a lot so I don't mind taking that responsibility :u: :u: ofc that exempts me from winning but, truthfully I really want AJ to win it :lol:

Latest