The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Anyone starting University of East London in September?

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing Music Performance and Production. Anyone else?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Graphic design foundation year :smile:
thinking about attending next year but I have read some terrible reviews... I'm from America and want to take Advertising at UEL. I am serious about my studies but I want to have fun too. How is social life here?
thinking about attending but I've read some terrible reviews... I am from America and am serious about my studies (want to take Advertising at UEL) but also want to have fun. Is there a fun student life here? Is there a process for determining who rooms with who in the on-campus accommodation buildings?
Reply 24
Original post by Jodiep2
Anyone starting UEL this September?

Yep post-grad mature student
post grad mature student MA in SW
Reply 26
Original post by anxiousstudent32
post grad mature student MA in SW

39 y/o here. Will be doing MA ELT at Stratford. How about you?
Original post by Fallyn
39 y/o here. Will be doing MA ELT at Stratford. How about you?

What does ELT mean? I'll be doing Social Work.
Reply 28
Original post by anxiousstudent32
What does ELT mean? I'll be doing Social Work.

English Language Teaching
Original post by Fallyn
English Language Teaching

That sounds interesting! Good Luck :-)
I'm going to be studying illustration :smile:
Hey, I'll be studying Games Design: Story Development ^-^ Who else is applying for halls?
Original post by canarywharf1
thinking about attending next year but I have read some terrible reviews... I'm from America and want to take Advertising at UEL. I am serious about my studies but I want to have fun too. How is social life here?

studying in london is a good place for a social life as your in the captial and not very far away from places for example the Fox at the excel which is an awesome place to drink at. as for the reviews it depends on the course, I myself heard great things about the games development courses so i decided to look into it further.

I'm going to UEL in september with an open mind :smile:
Original post by mahmzo
I don't know why you are all getting excited. East London uni is ****. lol.

your opinion doesn't matter -.- but let me guess your going to a uni outside of london?
Reply 34
Original post by Jersey1993
your opinion doesn't matter -.- but let me guess your going to a uni outside of london?

No i am going to a University in London. Let me narrow it down look at the league table then go down to No 4
Original post by mahmzo
No i am going to a University in London. Let me narrow it down look at the league table then go down to No 4

right. well enjoy your studies anyway.
Original post by mahmzo
I don't know why you are all getting excited. East London uni is ****. lol.

Did you come to this thread just to tell us that? We don't need you telling us what uni will be like for us, we can decide that for ourselves, thanks.
Original post by mahmzo
You are paying 9k to go to UEL lol nice. If you worked hard you would be in at least a russell group Uni

Hard work isn't the sole requirement for getting into a top university. You do realise there are several other factors that go into a person's university choice?
Reply 38
Original post by Nic Chin
Hard work isn't the sole requirement for getting into a top university. You do realise there are several other factors that go into a person's university choice?

What grades did you get if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by mahmzo
What grades did you get if you dont mind me asking?

A*AA. But what's the point in asking? Why come to a thread you have no part in and insult people whose decisions don't affect you in any way? It's incredibly rude of you to talk people down like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending