The Student Room Group

Anyone doing 6FT03 exam?

Hello, never see much posted about Food Technology. Specifically Edexcel specification so I though that I would start a post to see if anyone else was doing it!
What do you think will come up? How prepared are you feeling?
Reply 1
Original post by Daisymaay
Hello, never see much posted about Food Technology. Specifically Edexcel specification so I though that I would start a post to see if anyone else was doing it!
What do you think will come up? How prepared are you feeling?

Hi , im not in year 13 but i am in year 12 doing Food technology and got my 6FT02 on May 23rd. Im sh*ting myself currently as I'm trying to remember everything. But good luck with your exam and i hope you get into the Uni you want :smile:
Reply 2
Oh, good luck! I am sure that you will do fine, but I know that AS can seem abit daunting! Any questions just ask.. How did your coursework go? Thank you!xx
Reply 3
Thank you :smile: i definitely felt the jump from GCSE to A level work load wise...Coursework went very well , just scrapped an A but i know my exam will bring it down....but i hope i just do decent enough to get a B :smile: xx
Reply 4
Yeah there is definitely a jump between GCSE and AS, but I found the AS a good foundation for the A2 as it is not as science based this year! Well done with the coursework, that gives you a good base to work on.. Just keep going with the revision and past papers, you never know what you can get xx
Reply 5
Original post by adiya
Thank you :smile: i definitely felt the jump from GCSE to A level work load wise...Coursework went very well , just scrapped an A but i know my exam will bring it down....but i hope i just do decent enough to get a B :smile: xx

Just popping back to say good luck for Monday! Hope that you are feeling prepared xx
Reply 6
Just popping back to say good luck for Monday! Hope that you are feeling prepared xx

Ahh thank you ! Im feeling good right now , just got to give it my best shot :smile: Good luck for your exam , I'm sure you will smash it ! xxx
Reply 7
Original post by adiya
Ahh thank you ! Im feeling good right now , just got to give it my best shot :smile: Good luck for your exam , I'm sure you will smash it ! xxx

Oh thank you! How did it go? xx
Reply 8
Oh thank you! How did it go? xx

i found it to be an alright paper :smile: definitely harder than the previous years but was do able, was pretty mad not see a lot of questions protein come up as i memorised the entire section(only one question ) xx
Reply 9
Original post by adiya
i found it to be an alright paper :smile: definitely harder than the previous years but was do able, was pretty mad not see a lot of questions protein come up as i memorised the entire section(only one question ) xx

Hello, just wondering how you got on and if you are going to continue with it next year?

Quick Reply

Latest