The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
Well done with this and I'm glad your exams went well :biggrin: it shows your revision is good as its sticking :smile:
I've got an exam every day next week too - good luck in yours! :h:

Thank you :smile: You too good luck :wink:
Original post by nisha.sri
So both of my friends tell me that they study up till 12 and wake up at 4 on a school day. There is me who goes to sleep at 11 and wakes up at 6. I feel a little awkward and i feel like i'm not doing enough :frown: !
Although one of my friend hardly remembers anything especially when we test each other but my other friend knows more.

Hey don't worry! You're doing great! Sleep is very important and a lack of sleep can cause many problems. I think what matters is not how many hours you revise. It's working smartly and how much you can do! I'm sure your hard work will pay off!:smile:

UPDATE 20/05/16:
I haven't update in ages ( few days ) - I was really busy so i couldn't
All of my exams went well this week which i'm really happy about hopefully revision pays off Next week i've got one exams everyday so i'm planning to revise very hard during the weekends

Not much done but it was detailed so I did 1 and half hour of each

1. Maths past paper
2. Physics paper + revision
3. Slim quotes + character analysis

Well done! Wow, an exam every day! I only have 4 next week! Keep up the good work! :smile:
By the way, how many exams have you done so far?
I might be crazy but I'm leaving to Spain for the weekend despite my exams being on Monday. Wish me luck haha
Original post by sahra30013
Hey don't worry! You're doing great! Sleep is very important and a lack of sleep can cause many problems. I think what matters is not how many hours you revise. It's working smartly and how much you can do! I'm sure your hard work will pay off!:smile:

Well done! Wow, an exam every day! I only have 4 next week! Keep up the good work! :smile:
By the way, how many exams have you done so far?

Thank you :smile: Oh cool :smile:
I have already done 3 and i have 20 more to go :tongue:
Hey guys,
How do you revise for English Literature ? I mean you don't even know what the questions is and how do you remember all the quotes ?
My teacher has predicted two character that can come up do you think i should revise them really well.I really don't know what to do, I'm freaking out. :s-smilie: Should i revise all the characters really well ?
Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3005
Hey guys,
How do you revise for English Literature ? I mean you don't even know what the questions is and how do you remember all the quotes ?
My teacher has predicted two character that can come up do you think i should revise them really well.I really don't know what to do, I'm freaking out. :s-smilie: Should i revise all the characters really well ?
Thanks

I'm in the same position as you too super stressed for English next week :/ I'm thinking of going through everything and then doing past paper questions and making answers that I think they'll ask on. I also need to remember quotes for each character in OMAM but I don't know how to. What exam board are you for English lit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mac117
I might be crazy but I'm leaving to Spain for the weekend despite my exams being on Monday. Wish me luck haha

woah you need the luck - good luck :biggrin:
So both of my friends tell me that they study up till 12 and wake up at 4 on a school day. There is me who goes to sleep at 11 and wakes up at 6. I feel a little awkward and i feel like i'm not doing enough :frown: !
Although one of my friend hardly remembers anything especially when we test each other but my other friend knows more.

Listen, ignore what they say - you don't even know it is true!! If how you study is working for you then that's great don't change it. but if you feel there is more you need to know, then adapt it to suit you - NOT to suit your mate. Rather than stduyinglonger look at ways of studying more effectively in the time you have set for study :smile:

UPDATE 20/05/16:
I haven't update in ages ( few days ) - I was really busy so i couldn't
All of my exams went well this week which i'm really happy about hopefully revision pays off Next week i've got one exams everyday so i'm planning to revise very hard during the weekends

Not much done but it was detailed so I did 1 and half hour of each

1. Maths past paper
2. Physics paper + revision
3. Slim quotes + character analysis

Well done :smile:
Omg I have 7 exams next week 😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE FOR 20/05/16

So like most others, not much variety but detailed revision on subjects for next week:

Biology Q cards

Maths past paper (100%)

Geography cards

OMAM and AIC quotes and revision

Heroes revision

Original post by dance25
Omg I have 7 exams next week 😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow 7 - I only have 5

Good luck with them
Original post by brainzistheword
Wow 7 - I only have 5

Good luck with them

Thanks 😥😵

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dance25
Thanks 😥😵

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome - which subjects are they for?

Latin prose
Latin verse
English literature
Maths
Physics
Geography

What subjects do you have?
Original post by dance25
Latin prose
Latin verse
English literature
Maths
Physics
Geography

]What subjects do you have?

I've got English Lit, Geography, Biology, Maths, English Lit
I've got English Lit, Geography, Biology, Maths, English Lit

Aqa geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dance25

Yup Aqa A Physical paper
Yup Aqa A Physical paper

Omg same 👊🏼
What topics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,
Thanks

Make sure you know the book inside out, themes character and everything with many quotes to back everything up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending