The Student Room Group

retakes 2016/2017

Can you retake the same subject in a different college with an E grade in Chemistry or biology
?????????
Reply 2
Original post by algerianstar23
Can you retake the same subject in a different college with an E grade in Chemistry or biology

You would have to contact with the different college you want to move to as some will say yes and others will say no appending on the situation. There is also the thing with colleges having different exam boards to what your college has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DSG7799
You would have to contact with the different college you want to move to as some will say yes and others will say no appending on the situation. There is also the thing with colleges having different exam boards to what your college has.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im not too worried about the change of exam boards , but whether they'll accept me with my low grade
Reply 4
Original post by algerianstar23
im not too worried about the change of exam boards , but whether they'll accept me with my low grade

Best thing you can do is talk to the staff at the college, be best if it was someone who is involved in enrolment or the subjects you want to learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest