The Student Room Group

Seriously angry at being told to do drugs test.

Scroll to see replies

When I went to Berlin with my school, 3 people including me drug swabbed and patted down. All of us are mixed-race or black.

Coincidence?

Hmmmmmm

EDIT: On the way back from Berlin by the way
Original post by jamesthehustler
it is nice to do i get the full works now i call the airport and get the cheap option
chauffeured bentley
champagne pre-flight
open bar and a medium steak and chips on the plane
chauffeured car to my hotel once we land
ok it £2,000 each way or £3,000 as a package but well worth it
considering

yeah sounds decent.

I usually have video consoles/ bed etc. I could sit in the cockpit after flight, see pilot etc. All that other stuff. No safety bs either/none of that crap to turn phone off etc.
Original post by L'Evil Wolf
yeah sounds decent.

I usually have video consoles/ bed etc. I could sit in the cockpit after flight, see pilot etc. All that other stuff. No safety bs either/none of that crap to turn phone off etc.

that the advantage of not using a corporate business service
it's good for networking i remember selling a gold vacheron constantin over the mid-atlantic cash in hand and a part exchanged stainless steel rolex (best bit was that my accountant said i didn't have to pay tax and we were not in a registered land zone during the transaction)
i am always the youngest guy on board
Reply 43
Original post by Mathemagicien
Well, she clearly has excellent memory, being able to perfectly recall a 14 hour "nightmare".

Also, she really knows her stuff, since she keeps on making claims without referring to any pesky objective facts.

Good article. I rate it 9/11.

It's not invented, it's a routine process for Israeli authorities: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-zogby/state-department-to-israe_b_93966.html

The goal is probably to disgust these people from coming again.
Original post by jamesthehustler
that the advantage of not using a corporate business service
it's good for networking i remember selling a gold vacheron constantin over the mid-atlantic cash in hand and a part exchanged stainless steel rolex (best bit was that my accountant said i didn't have to pay tax and we were not in a registered land zone during the transaction)
i am always the youngest guy on board

true, interesting. Arises whether a crime could occur in airspace, over no fixed region.

Yeah usually the same for me.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I went to Argentina once and they did unnecessary searches, No idea why.

One of the two guards said to the other "escoria británic" and the other guard laughed, No idea why.

This is another place I would not recommend going.

So they basically called you a slag/scum?

Wow.
Original post by Josb
The thing is that they ask very intrusive questions and make a lot of racial profiling.

Read this story: http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/do-you-feel-more-arab-or-more-american-two-arab-american-womens-story-of-being-detained-and-interrogated-at-ben-gurion/

**** that's ****ed up, there's no way I'd have accessed my email account for anyone. I'd have just said to deport me there and then.
Original post by L'Evil Wolf
true, interesting. Arises whether a crime could occur in airspace, over no fixed region.

Yeah usually the same for me.

it depends but as long as it wasn't against the geneva convention, human rights act or anything set in place by nato and other authorities
but say tax avoidance and common thief wouldn't be criminal

Quick Reply

Latest