IMG_20160519_111018.jpg
Attachment not found

Good luck everyone:smile:

That's far too complicated

For a 20 mark paragraph you do what's below

(K) What? - adv/disav/factor
(AP) How? - evidence in the stimulus
(AN) Why? - show an effect or consequence using you Business knowledge
(E) Why not? - what's a problem with this (counterbalance)

(K) What? - adv/disav/factor
(AP) How? - evidence in the stimulus
(AN) Why? - show an effect or consequence using you Business knowledge
(E) Why not? - what's a problem with this (counterbalance)

Then a heavy evaluation

-Decision
-Evidence and Why
-Why is your option chosen better than the other one and why
-How do you address the counterbalance of the your chosen option and why
Original post by hw1221
Did you leave anything blank?

no but on one question i did no however point and on another question i only talked about 1 point when it said 2
If I made valid points, used context and a conclusion in an 8/10 marker but I didn't use many 'logical chains of reasoning' what kind of mark would I get?
I reckon it will be 61 for an A and 35 for an E roughly

Posted from TSR Mobile
were we allowed to have calculators or not??
Original post by Rainbowcorn
were we allowed to have calculators or not??

I used mine LOOL
Were we not allowed?!
Has anyone got any recommendations for time managment? Scared im going to run out of time again on Tuesday
Original post by hw1221
Has anyone got any recommendations for time managment? Scared im going to run out of time again on Tuesday

Maybe try doing the 20 marker, then all the 10 and 8 markers before the 4 markers and 2 markers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GreenNinjaa
I used mine LOOL
Were we not allowed?!

no idea,our school used them but apparently we werent allowed? i heard it from one guy though so could not be true!
no idea,our school used them but apparently we werent allowed? i heard it from one guy though so could not be true!

Thats so stupid. You are allowed calculators
Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR
Thats so stupid. You are allowed calculators

yeah thats what i thought! apparently one school werent though according to what i heard but then again that most probably isnt true
I would rather tackle easy question such as 2 mark and 4 marks, because if i do long answer first and i end up not having enough time, i would definitely rush these easy marks and maybe dont perform well
yeah thats what i thought! apparently one school werent though according to what i heard but then again that most probably isnt true

If i dont get calculator for theme 2, everyone will definitely screw it up because there are a lot of calculations there
Original post by igotnomoney
If i dont get calculator for theme 2, everyone will definitely screw it up because there are a lot of calculations there

yes me too! im dreading theme 2
Guys what do we need to know about legislation for theme 2 business, the specification isn't much help and i missed those lessons :biggrin:
Original post by Bruce267099
Guys what do we need to know about legislation for theme 2 business, the specification isn't much help and i missed those lessons :biggrin:

Thats my problem aswell. The spec isnt much help at all tbh.
Original post by hw1221
Thats my problem aswell. The spec isnt much help at all tbh.

To be quite honest there is too much that could be asked, especially about sources of finance, god help me of that comes up. I need at least 60 marks because theme 1 went catastrophically bad :biggrin:

Not much that could be asked over this topic, you just need to be aware of different legislation that include employee, cosumers and environment ... Make sure that you remember the name of atleast one e.g for consumers you could remember sales of good act etc .. This will really show the examiner that you fully understand ... You also need to be able to discuss factors that it has affect on business e.g sale of goods act will force business to make sure that their product is safe to use, this will mean that they will recruit high quality staff or use high quality resources, this will increase their cost etc etc hope it helps and guves you an idea of what to expect
Reply 158
To be quite honest there is too much that could be asked, especially about sources of finance, god help me of that comes up. I need at least 60 marks because theme 1 went catastrophically bad :biggrin:

What's so bad about sources of finance...? Long term, medium term & short term...? Not too hard. Competitive environment is more of an issue, 20 mark on that, damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
By the way can some one suggest possible evaluation point that could be raised that is general but could be applied through the business questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending