The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Man this guy's passes are Alonso-esque.
Original post by leinad2012
But Martial is next Henry and Rashford RVN right fam?

get it right atleast.

poacher extraordinaire.
Not even signed yet and already the most hyped player in the league.
lol'ing.
Reply 7543
You quoted me as Shawn fam

idk what you're talking about
Xhaka looks so hard.

Kind of guy that walks into a room and his dicks already been in there for 2 minutes.
Definitely a good buy but it really doesn't matter who you buy with Wenger at the helm.

Lol at Sky claiming their 'sources' telling them that Xhaka to Arsenal is close moments after those pictures got released.
Good signing:yep:
Original post by swirly
Xhaka looks so hard.

Kind of guy that walks into a room and his dicks already been in there for 2 minutes.

:lol: I'm dying.
Original post by Dirtybit
Definitely a good buy but it really doesn't matter who you buy with Wenger at the helm.

Lol at Sky claiming their 'sources' telling them that Xhaka to Arsenal is close moments after those pictures got released.

Just praying we get a decent striker. Giroud should be nowhere near the team... goes on holiday months early. He is actually shocking and I got so pissed off he scored three against Villa.

Remember that game against Liverpool at Anfield? Where he missed those easy chances? Yeah, thats when I knew we weren't going to win jack ****.
Original post by Dirtybit

Think you guys should have got him to replace Carrick tbh ?
Hope to God Wilshere stays fit, can't see Ramsey keeping his place in the 11 if Jack hits form.
Original post by swirly

Seriously, do you support Arsenal or United?

If it's both, pls delete your account.
Original post by swirly

Mabye but there are still many options out there so not too fussed

Original post by Lúcio
Seriously, do you support Arsenal or United?If it's both, pls delete your account.
What's the fuss with him admiring United as a club?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
last top prospect arsenal signed?

dont even bother saying chambers :rofl:

top prospects are signed up by top clubs.

the only top players we sign are the deadweight being forced out of top clubs.

Granit Xhaka highly rated by top football clubs in Europe and always spoken very highly of must be crap because swirly from TSR says Guardiola didn't give him a look in.
Original post by AliRizzo
Granit Xhaka highly rated by top football clubs in Europe and always spoken very highly of must be crap because swirly from TSR says Guardiola didn't give him a look in.

so why didnt a top club by him?

you really have to question if a player is top quality or has ambitions if he chooses to come to Arsenal over top clubs.
Original post by swirly
so why didnt a top club by him?

you really have to question if a player is top quality or has ambitions if he chooses to come to Arsenal over top clubs.

Honestly, Arsenal piss me off more than the next person, but why aren't they a top club? They are certainly top ten in Europe, and you would be pretty stupid to try and argue otherwise. Your logic is pretty idiotic anyway, a player cannot have good potential/be of top quality if he isn't at Bayern, Madrid or Barca? Because those are the elite clubs, anything else is a massive step down. Those clubs don't have an unlimited roster if you hadn't already realised, they can't spot and tap up every talent in the world.

I think you forgot to log onto your other account btw.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Poor form lad.

Sorry, already better than Ronaldo...
Original post by AR_95
idk what you're talking about

You quoted MY comment under Shawns name G. Outrageous
Original post by AliRizzo
Honestly, Arsenal piss me off more than the next person, but why aren't they a top club? They are certainly top ten in Europe, and you would be pretty stupid to try and argue otherwise. Your logic is pretty idiotic anyway, a player cannot have good potential/be of top quality if he isn't at Bayern, Madrid or Barca? Because those are the elite clubs, anything else is a massive step down. Those clubs don't have an unlimited roster if you hadn't already realised, they can't spot and tap up every talent in the world.

I think you forgot to log onto your other account btw.

I mean, statistically we're a top 16 European and has been for 5 years...

I mean, statistically we're a top 16 European and has been for 5 years...

At the very least... We've been past the group stages for the last 13 odd years which puts us even higher.

Latest