The Student Room Group

BIMM London 2016

Yo!

My name is Hugo, I'm 17 going on 18 and starting at BIMM London in September doing a music performance course in Bass. Obviously as London is crazy expensive and because I don't want to be a loner i am looking for roommates. I don't mind on Gender but preferably would like people my age and it would be a added bonus if you aren't an awful person...

If you are interested in banding together in the hunt for good accommodation hit me up here and add me on facebook my name is Hugo Waller (i'm the guy in the hat posing, i know sorry...)

anyway hope to hear from people,

Peace.

:smile:
Original post by Waller21
Yo!

My name is Hugo, I'm 17 going on 18 and starting at BIMM London in September doing a music performance course in Bass. Obviously as London is crazy expensive and because I don't want to be a loner i am looking for roommates. I don't mind on Gender but preferably would like people my age and it would be a added bonus if you aren't an awful person...

If you are interested in banding together in the hunt for good accommodation hit me up here and add me on facebook my name is Hugo Waller (i'm the guy in the hat posing, i know sorry...)

anyway hope to hear from people,

Peace.

:smile:

Hi Hugo!

I'm also start the degree, although its the songwriting! I've already been at BIMM for a year doing songwriting diploma rather than A Levels so it'll be cool to see you at BIMM!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending