The Student Room Group

A level maths

hey,
if you have taken a level maths, how do you find the course, challenging or easy and what are tips you use to revise for it?
In 2nd year of Maths A Level. I like maths so I find it fun and challenging. Sometimes you get stuff straight away and sometimes you get stuff after a while of doing work on it. Also depends on your skill at maths. I am sitting on an A* (Hopefully!) atm and I try to do maths everyday to keep on it. If you leave it for a while then you'll get rusty and need to work back at it.
Reply 2
Finished A level last year, took maths and further maths. Easy with a good amount of work. Mostly doing questions and especially past papers. Cements the techniques and ideas.
Reply 3
Thanks
what did you get for your maths GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing AS at the moment, did one exam last week- I got an A at GCSE! IT is actually quite challenging, a big step from GCSE but honestly if you genuinely try and practise from the beginning then you'll be alright :smile:
Sorry my laptop is crazy, so many typos in my post oops
Great because you don't have to spend hours remembering stuff and copying notes-you just get to do questions!
Reply 7
Original post by Naomeyz_01
Thanks
what did you get for your maths GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno who you were asking but I had a*

Quick Reply

Latest