The Student Room Group

ever gotten h.orny during an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there...
Original post by gameofno
yeah exactly lol :frown: its just that when im completely done then I get bored so my mind drifts here

Same here
Reply 22
ahhahahaha
Reply 23
Original post by Rk2k14
I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there...

no dirty jokes im serious
why did you cringe? :s lol

Because like...meehrtihguiehgertjignrqiwegq *CRINGE*

Original post by zXcodeXz
I know what you go through I can't even control it! It's natural

Like during Spanish I had finished after like 20 minutes, so I had half an hour to pass...I had all these crazy thoughts going through my mind
Reply 25
Original post by homeland.lsw
because like...meehrtihguiehgertjignrqiwegq *cringe*

like during spanish i had finished after like 20 minutes, so i had half an hour to pass...i had all these crazy thoughts going through my mind

i get you :frown: :frown: :frown:
Because like...meehrtihguiehgertjignrqiwegq *CRINGE*

Like during Spanish I had finished after like 20 minutes, so I had half an hour to pass...I had all these crazy thoughts going through my mind

Slow down tiger! I do this aswell
i get you :frown: :frown: :frown:

I can't help if my mind wanders, but I always make sure that I've completed the exam and checked. PLAY IT SAFE :yy:

Anything sex related must be SAFE

SAFE SAFE SAFE
find someone to solve your problem after exams:wink:.....................or during?
Original post by zXcodeXz
Slow down tiger! I do this aswell

:rofl: I can't help the fact that Edexcel make the easiest language papers.

Lol I made up some huge scenario where I was in like Final Destination and I had a premonition that the exam hall would blow up and everyone would die and stuff. Yeah...
Gcse exams , meh

A levels? Im quadra checking that **** , no time for happy hour.
Yeah, the other day I finished my IT exam in about an hour, checked over it, still had about 20 minutes left and, well... My mind did wander :P
Wtf :/ Idek... I panic too much to feel like that in an exam. And wtf do you even get that feeling from :/ I beg u pls dont say the invigilators. They're all mostly old people -_-
If you finish early, then they normally let you leave. I always pace myself so I finish in the time allotted.
Reply 34
Original post by 999tigger
If you finish early, then they normally let you leave. I always pace myself so I finish in the time allotted.

idm staying when I finish in case iwanna look over the paper the last minute
Reply 35
Original post by Someboady
Wtf :/ Idek... I panic too much to feel like that in an exam. And wtf do you even get that feeling from :/ I beg u pls dont say the invigilators. They're all mostly old people -_-

HHAHAHHA idkkkkkkkkkk just my mind

me reading this thread ngl
Reply 37
Original post by WilliWakker
find someone to solve your problem after exams:wink:.....................or during?

LMAO funny :biggrin:
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

Yeah, especially when the invigilators start rubbing my crotch.
Reply 39
I can't help if my mind wanders, but I always make sure that I've completed the exam and checked. PLAY IT SAFE :yy:

Anything sex related must be SAFE

SAFE SAFE SAFE

hhhaahahahahahah

Quick Reply