Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krish1234567819
The topics that will come up are
-Technology
-Boston Matrix
-Product Life Cycle
-Competitiveness
-Customer Service

How do you know? Like are they topics that haven't come up in a while?
Reply 206
Original post by Krish1234567819
The topics that will come up are
-Technology
-Boston Matrix
-Product Life Cycle
-Competitiveness
-Customer Service

Not sure about this. Customer service came up last year as did the Boston Matrix.
Reply 207
Original post by samm98
Not sure about this. Customer service came up last year as did the Boston Matrix.

Lol, it doesnt work like that. They can repeat Boston Matrix again. Its only come up once throughout the entire syllabus
Original post by imran_
Lol, it doesnt work like that. They can repeat Boston Matrix again. Its only come up once throughout the entire syllabus

The examiner report for last year said that question was answered well so I doubt that one will come up. There was a question on promotional mix which overall wasn't answered well so maybe that will come up.
Reply 209
Original post by safiyyah98
The examiner report for last year said that question was answered well so I doubt that one will come up. There was a question on promotional mix which overall wasn't answered well so maybe that will come up.

Exam papers are made 18months before getting released. It does not work like that. The BUSS1 paper being the last paper of the spec did not test every part of the spec. They tend to repeat questions for example, comparing location and reasons to innate budgets. The questions are likely to be similar to a mix of past papers but in different context.
Original post by imran_
Exam papers are made 18months before getting released. It does not work like that. The BUSS1 paper being the last paper of the spec did not test every part of the spec. They tend to repeat questions for example, comparing location and reasons to innate budgets. The questions are likely to be similar to a mix of past papers but in different context.

Oh I see, so it literally could be anything then :'(
Reply 211
Original post by safiyyah98
Oh I see, so it literally could be anything then :'(

what did u get last year for buss2
Original post by imran_
what did u get last year for buss2

D, one mark off a C. Wbu?
For Buss 1 if you got the answer correct and have working but no clear written out formula or definition do you still get full marks ?
Running out of ideas, give me a topic to revise. (Buss2)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1998cafc
For Buss 1 if you got the answer correct and have working but no clear written out formula or definition do you still get full marks ?

I don't think a definition was necessary for any calculations (correct me if I'm wrong).
I think it should be fine, providing you've shown clearly how you calculated your answer.
(edited 7 years ago)
All the best everyone:smile:
Good luck guys, if youre as screwed as I am you'll need it.
Im kinda thinking that as BUSS 1 was very calculation heavy, maybe this one will be a bit calmer?
Original post by LauraVaughan
Good luck guys, if youre as screwed as I am you'll need it.
Im kinda thinking that as BUSS 1 was very calculation heavy, maybe this one will be a bit calmer?

I never retook buss1 but I'm hoping there is a lot of calculations in buss2 as they are simple compared to writing essays lol
Reply 219
So far i went through all content took me a good 1hr30 mins
now im just going to do a full past paper under timed conditions, well id do 40mins per case study
and then im going to carry out all the calculation questions for every past paper and finally just going to plan some more past papers instead of doing them.

Tomorrow morning, i'll just go through content once more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending