A2 psychology sleep disorders

Watch this thread
VictoriaS_xoxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I'm studying AQA A2 psychology spec A and I'm confused as to how many sleep disorders I have to know. We have studied narcolepsy, insomnia and sleep walking, however do I have to know all 3? The past questions I have come across have asked to discuss 2 or more sleep disorders. Can any one clear this up for me? Thanks in advance
Abbey15
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by VictoriaS_xoxo)
Hi, I'm studying AQA A2 psychology spec A and I'm confused as to how many sleep disorders I have to know. We have studied narcolepsy, insomnia and sleep walking, however do I have to know all 3? The past questions I have come across have asked to discuss 2 or more sleep disorders. Can any one clear this up for me? Thanks in advance
I was wondering this as well, ive only seen questions on insomnia and narcolepsy but i dont want to only do those and then have a question on sleep walking haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (147)
28.94%
It went fairly well (241)
47.44%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.16%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.46%

Watched Threads