The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get Jagielka on the plane, miles better than Smalling.
I know everyones gna hate on smalling, but if he didnt do that - it wouldve been 2v1 right? Thats a risk I wouldnt be willing to take
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Smalling is ****

Thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile

He sacrificed himself to win us the tie
Original post by Dodgypirate
Get Jagielka on the plane, miles better than Smalling.

lol
Only Smalling could score an OG and get sent off in consecutive games
Original post by The_Stig
I know everyones gna hate on smalling, but if he didnt do that - it wouldve been 2v1 right? Thats a risk I wouldnt be willing to take

Should never have been that tight to him
Original post by difeo
He sacrificed himself to win us the tie

Half agree with this - Palace probably would've scored anyway and there's only 15 minutes left.

Once it gets to pens it's all a lottery. Palace attacking more might actually help you because they've sat back all game.
Original post by NathanW18
I'm talking about the posts about random **** that has nothing to do with football. Mostly a bunch of personal insults.

I guess there's not much to say any more, since the season is almost over, but still.

Thats the only reason i watch this thread though, im mot even a united fan. Im just here for the banter.

#millwallfc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two major shocks (sarcasm):

- Sending off in F. A. Cup final where ref gave everyone yellow cards after 10 minutes

- difeo is rapey in real life and not just forums
Original post by ozzyoscy
Two major shocks:

- Sending off in F. A. Cup final where ref gave everyone yellow cards after 10 minutes

- difeo is rapey in real life and not just forums

Cc
cc
:rofl:
Lingard. What a hero.
Reply 9473
Lingaaaaaaaaaerd

Piss off crystal palace
Scum
**** yeah baby

Lingard is my boy
YESM8
Hahhhhhh
Original post by Lúcio
Half agree with this - Palace probably would've scored anyway and there's only 15 minutes left.

Once it gets to pens it's all a lottery. Palace attacking more might actually help you because they've sat back all game.

What did I say?

MOTM: Smalling
mad goal

Latest