The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Your post is of no value until you actually make a relevant contribution and name the top clubs ahead of Arsenal instead of posting GIFs you nonce.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
so why did you bring up 13 years ago as if that's recent and relevant

How is that the same thing you utter imbecile? We've done that CONTINUOUSLY over the last 13 years.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do you understand the argument we've been having or did you jump in just because you like talking crap? How are United a better team than Arsenal at the moment? Dortmund? Sevilla? Liverpool? CHELSEA? Nonce.
(edited 7 years ago)
^ m8 you got dragged into a pack of hyenas, they're eating you alive. All you'll have left is one arm.
How is that the same thing you utter imbecile? We've done that CONTINUOUSLY over the last 13 years.

That makes no difference, the ones a decade ago are irrelevant as you had an entirely different squad, and the same manager but he's gone downhill.

13 years ago to 6 or 7 years ago, you actually reached quarters, semis and the final once. The last 5 years (the actually relevant ones), you've come second in your group then gone out in the round of 16, every single year. Lol at combining the two time periods then claiming it proves you're well inside the top 10
(edited 7 years ago)
Hhahahahahaha do you understand the argument we've been having or did you jump in just because you like talking crap? How are United a better team than Arsenal at the moment? Liverpool? CHELSEA? Nonce.

They've just won a trophy, and are likely to bring in the best manager in the world.

Liverpool have a world class manager not afraid to spend and got two finals, beating Dortmund, with a squad that wasn't even his own.

Chelsea will be back, have a top manager, already have a great squad and world class players throughout the squad. Funny that you think one season = football in general. We've had a shite season, still beat you twice, got as far in the Champions League and still won the same number of trophies.

Meanwhile at Ashburton Grove

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh, you're back. Klopp's done pretty well to f*ck up not one but TWO finals in his first season, wouldn't you agree?

tmw when you criticise another team for getting to cup finals

The way I see top four next season:

Arsenal
City
United
Chelsea
Original post by sevchenko

Arsenal
City
United
Chelsea

In order or nah
And it's all gone quiet over there....
tmw when you criticise another team for getting to cup finals

Yeah, not like we've won two in the last two years. You're genuinely too easy, wasting my time.
Original post by difeo
In order or nah

I want to say in order but it depends on signings tbh but I'm convinced Liverpool and Spurs won't be in it next season for sure
They've just won a trophy, and are likely to bring in the best manager in the world.

Liverpool have a world class manager not afraid to spend and got two finals, beating Dortmund, with a squad that wasn't even his own.

Chelsea will be back, have a top manager, already have a great squad and world class players throughout the squad. Funny that you think one season = football in general. We've had a shite season, still beat you twice, got as far in the Champions League and still won the same number of trophies.

Meanwhile at Ashburton Grove

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But when we've won said trophy two years in a row it meant nothing? OK.

You can't praise Klopp for what he does with the squad (which is what exactly? Losing two finals LOL) but not criticise him for his failures with it. Doesn't work that way.

You beat us twice with three red cards in two games, and you ended up scraping into the top half of the table whilst we finished runners up. Well done lad, big achievement for those down at Fulham who remember the hard times when you didn't have a Russian oligarch. At least you're integrating into the mindset, always good to see.
Original post by sevchenko

Arsenal
City
United
Chelsea

In any order?

You guys do know that in the past few seasons whenever we've spent significantly on more than one player during the summer window, we're out of the title race by November?

I'm also projecting our points tally for next season.
-6 points we're likely to get each from the fixtures against: Newly promoted three, Sunderland, Palace, Watford, Bournemouth. That's 42 points.
-3 or 4 points against Stoke, West Brom, Everton, Leicester. One we might nick 6 points from. So that's 12-16 points.
-2 points max from West Ham, Southampton, Swansea, Spurs, Liverpool. One or two we might get 3 or 4 points from. So that's 10-14 points.
And the remaining three, at least two of which have always finished above us before this season, we'll be lucky to get even a point at home. No chance of any away result. 1 or 2 points from them if we're lucky.

At worst we could end the season with 65 points, putting us firmly out of the minimum target. With a bit more luck we could get 74 points for a "worst case scenario".
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, not like we've won two in the last two years. You're genuinely too easy, wasting my time.

Dodging my other post like Adam Johnson dodging picking up the soap in the prison shower.

Beat two clubs who were relegated the following season, versus Klopp who lost to City and a team who dominates the Europa League.

your account
Dodging my other post like Adam Johnson dodging picking up the soap in the prison shower.

Beat two clubs who were relegated the following season, versus Klopp who lost to City and a team who dominates the Europa League.

your account

tfw you tried to banter but your post was too late. You're taking a lot of L's today lad.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
In any order?

You guys do know that in the past few seasons whenever we've spent significantly on more than one player during the summer window, we're out of the title race by November?

I'm also projecting our points tally for next season.
-6 points we're likely to get each from the fixtures against: Newly promoted three, Sunderland, Palace, Watford, Bournemouth. That's 21 points.
-3 or 4 points against Stoke, West Brom, Everton, Leicester. One we might nick 6 points from. So that's 12-16 points.
-2 points max from West Ham, Southampton, Swansea, Spurs, Liverpool. One or two we might get 3 or 4 points from. So that's 10-14 points.
And the remaining three, at least two of which have always finished above us before this season, we'll be lucky to get even a point at home. No chance of any away result. 1 or 2 points from them if we're lucky.

At worst we could end the season with 44 points, putting us firmly between 14th and 17th. With a bit more luck we could get 53 points for a "worst case scenario".

:rofl:

best bit is the maths of 6 x 7 = 21
tfw when you tried to banter but your post was too late. You're taking a lot of L's today lad.

You've been spitroasted by fans of three other clubs in this debate, but because you're the biggest neckbeard on here you aren't doing anything interesting tonight so will be on here fapping over the irrelevant top 4 'record' you have all night, with your hand ready hovering over your keyboard ready to be triggered at even the slightest bit of criticism.

I'm out before I feel like ending myself.
just had a pack of blue m&ms feelsgoodman, whats goin on in here then pals? nice to see any form of optimism in this thread shot down lold
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
just had a pack of blue m&ms feelsgoodman, whats goin on in here then pals? nice to see any form of optimism in this thread shot down lold

When there exists someone actively looking for proof to further his own sadistic missions, that isn't stopped by a permaban and therefore able to continue under different guises, what hope is there of optimism?

Latest