The Student Room Group

ever gotten h.orny during an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by zXcodeXz
Ohh did you already do bachelor of straight to masters? Why not a PhD?

The course is offered as either 4 year masters or 3 year bachelor's, I chose the masters option, but you have to do well enough to stay on the masters course or else you get "bumped down" to bachelor. Yeah I've considered that, dunno about funding and stuff. And it's sort of prolonging things tbh, I'd have to find something to do after that
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...
actually one time during my biology exam there was a hard 6 mark question then I just literally stared at the question for a good 15mins, then I was daydreaming about burning the exam board hq because they gave a terrible exam
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
The course is offered as either 4 year masters or 3 year bachelor's, I chose the masters option, but you have to do well enough to stay on the masters course or else you get "bumped down" to bachelor. Yeah I've considered that, dunno about funding and stuff. And it's sort of prolonging things tbh, I'd have to find something to do after that

Oh and yeah that's true, what kind of job will you get?
Original post by thefatone
i usually look through the formula booklet(which is quite interesting) and some of them are really cool and complicated

Same, the AS maths book has these weird tables with numbers in them for stats, and some of the mechanics ones look mental.
i remember struggling to focus during my history exam at gcse becuase one of the invigilators was a gilf
Original post by Jasaron
Same, the AS maths book has these weird tables with numbers in them for stats, and some of the mechanics ones look mental.

to be fair i should've spent that time correcting my mistakes xD
Those tiny wooden desks and the smell of biros really get me hard
Original post by thefatone
i usually look through the formula booklet(which is quite interesting) and some of them are really cool and complicated

lol
you're not alone.
I'm pretty sure I failed (got a B in) my GCSE latin exam because I was really horny and couldn't stop thinking about dick.
This is probably my most public confession yet but who cares, it's true. Can't exactly apply for extenuating circumstances under horniness.
Sometimes I answer a hard question successfully and it all goes away
Original post by gameofno
this is gonna sound really retarded but basically im 15 and a girl and sometimes if I finish early I just think about intercourse. is this weird. please help me

edit: guys don't think that I don't take my work seriously. I'm an A/A* student and I study a lot but its just that sometimes they give us SO MUCH TIME and I have nothing else to do...

Hey don't worry baby I'm male has a cock which unfortunately ooges with my spooge on a hot and sweaty Thursday morning, and I do love Sabbath. I often get really f***ing horny and wanted to bend this invigilator who was like a Colombian super model and I started jacking up and it got really sticky, I tried to tell her I loved her and she wrapped her long brown hands down to please my sphincter in many ways. In my chemistry exam I just kept ejaculating and I don't know why but I am a very horny guy and saw my love of my life Lorcan and his sweet ass frigging off my super model, it was just fantastic, it went fast and was warm,enticing and sticky. What do I do? I hope I helped, also is it wierd I'm sexually attracted to horses, but I think they're acc humans are not horses. Thank you
(edited 7 years ago)
I used to suffer from this, but now i sneek off to the toilet before the exam and have a tactical **** before the exam. this way it satisfies my sexual desires about my own mother, and keeps my boner in my pants.
Reply 92
Original post by alkaline.
you're not alone.
I'm pretty sure I failed (got a B in) my GCSE latin exam because I was really horny and couldn't stop thinking about dick.
This is probably my most public confession yet but who cares, it's true. Can't exactly apply for extenuating circumstances under horniness.

I get u
Reply 93
Original post by Callum O'Dowda
Hey don't worry baby I'm male has a cock which unfortunately ooges with my spooge on a hot and sweaty Thursday morning, and I do love Sabbath. I often get really f***ing horny and wanted to bend this invigilator who was like a Colombian super model and I started jacking up and it got really sticky, I tried to tell her I loved her and she wrapped her long brown hands down to please my sphincter in many ways. In my chemistry exam I just kept ejaculating and I don't know why but I am a very horny guy and saw my love of my life Lorcan and his sweet ass frigging off my super model, it was just fantastic, it went fast and was warm,enticing and sticky. What do I do? I hope I helped, also is it wierd I'm sexually attracted to horses, but I think they're acc humans are not horses. Thank you

what even
Reply 94
ive wanked in an exam

Quick Reply

Latest