The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sameehaiqbal
In this question you are given the mass which is 3.0. However you are trying to get v on it's own and when m goes to the other side it'll just become m divided by m i.e 3/3 which cancels it out. Make sense?

Hahaha gals soo clever :P
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha gals soo clever :P

Lol, that's about the only much maths I can do tbh. LOL.
If you do some questions and it still doesn't make sense then just let me know!!! I will explain it again!!! I'll draw it on paper if thats what it takes lol! Don't be afraid :smile: xx

I want to rep you but it won't let me :smile: :mad:
Original post by Ethan100
I want to rep you but it won't let me :smile: :mad:

Awww it's fine :hugs:
Awww it's fine :hugs:

Bloody hell you're good at Physics!!!! You're better than me and we're sitting different level exams! Damn.

You're gonna love higher Physics if you take it?
Lol, that's about the only much maths I can do tbh. LOL.

Still maths:biggrin:
Anyone prepared for the exam ? I'm not haha. Please make an easy paper SQA.
Anyone prepared for the exam ? I'm not haha. Please make an easy paper SQA.

Yes please SQA :frown:

Well I'm going to wake up super early tomorrow and revise Electricity AGAIN and the rules for parallel and series circuits and then quickly skim over Waves and Radiation and Dynamics and Space. Then I'm going to spend the entire Monday doing past paper questions. And also pray I do well on Tuesday lmao
Original post by .Jeff458
Bloody hell you're good at Physics!!!! You're better than me and we're sitting different level exams! Damn.

You're gonna love higher Physics if you take it?

Awww thanks Jeff it's just a lot of revision really, and also I enjoy physics so that helps me a lot too. Yes I'm definitely going to take Higher Physics because I need to for Radiography. :')

I'm sure you're amazing at Physics too. You seem overall more clever than me because you're aiming for all A's and I'm just aiming for all B's lol :')
In an electrical circuit... does the current move from the positive to the negative or the other way round in a battery ? Don't LEDs need to be a certain way around to work ?
Awww thanks Jeff it's just a lot of revision really, and also I enjoy physics so that helps me a lot too. Yes I'm definitely going to take Higher Physics because I need to for Radiography. :':wink:

I'm sure you're amazing at Physics too. You seem overall more clever than me because you're aiming for all A's and I'm just aiming for all B's lol :':wink:

Hahaha nah. I am bottom of the barrel, dog s**t at Physics lol.

I am by NO MEANS clever. Let alone more clever than you! I work hard though. And as a Muslim you should know that hard work never goes to waste. Make sure you pray too!!!!

I just aim high this year so I can hopefully get my car and belt down the M9 to see you in Edinburgh :kissing2::kart:
Yes please SQA :frown:

Well I'm going to wake up super early tomorrow and revise Electricity AGAIN and the rules for parallel and series circuits and then quickly skim over Waves and Radiation and Dynamics and Space. Then I'm going to spend the entire Monday doing past paper questions. And also pray I do well on Tuesday lmao

Are you having trouble remembering circuit rules? I just learnt them. How do you try and learn them? Write them down on your formula sheet at the start of your exam so you don't forget.

I am by NO MEANS clever. Let alone more clever than you! I work hard though. And as a Muslim you should know that hard work never goes to waste. Make sure you pray too!!!!

I just aim high this year so I can hopefully get my car and belt down the M9 to see you in Edinburgh :kissing2::kart:

Don't forget me :smile: Work Hard, Play hard !
I'm okay at Physics, some concepts just take a long time for me to understand :smile: !
Are you having trouble remembering circuit rules? I just learnt them. How do you try and learn them? Write them down on your formula sheet at the start of your exam so you don't forget.

Urgh Jeff it's honestly so difficult. I'm trying really hard to remember the circuit rules but I always get at least ONE thing mixed up. I'm gonna try and make loads of diagrams/tables and write them out again and again and again till I get it right. There has to be a point where I can just read them out like the back of my hand. If not, well I'm ****ing screwed lmao

That's a good idea actually! I finished really early for the prelim so I reckon I could quickly draw a table with differences on the rules and stuff so I can remember them. I'll consider doing that. :')
Reply 194
Don't forget me :smile: Work Hard, Play hard !
I'm okay at Physics, some concepts just take a long time for me to understand :smile: !

Youtube videos are best for concepts :smile:

Hahahahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :colondollar:
You will aim higher than you even expected, I'm certain of it. You deserve it too :biggrin:
Original post by Yammy
Youtube videos are best for concepts :smile:

Thanks dude, Got any channels that you recommend ? :smile:
Thanks dude, Got any channels that you recommend ? :smile:

Khan Academy do some good ones! I used his videos for Higher Biology, it helped so much. If he goes over any foreign/advanced topics I just skip that part.

I'm sure if you just typed in like "Conservation of Energy" there would be lots of videos.

Only problem is they go into advanced detail which is kinda annoying, it's hard to find a video thats to your education level lmao

So i just use Khan Academy as it's quite simple to understand
Khan Academy do some good ones! I used his videos for Higher Biology, it helped so much. If he goes over any foreign/advanced topics I just skip that part.

I'm sure if you just typed in like "Conservation of Energy" there would be lots of videos.

Only problem is they go into advanced detail which is kinda annoying, it's hard to find a video thats to your education level lmao

So i just use Khan Academy as it's quite simple to understand

Thank you :banana::bban::bl:
Youtube site I personally recommend is Glesga Physics. The funniest way to learn physics by far.

But I think they only post higher? Not sure about N5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending