The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kenan is well angry right now
Original post by Rk2k14
That was a young DDG. This is a Neuer coming off a season where he was 3rd in the BDO.
DDG has surpassed him.

You might be right. It's difficult to compare them though when they're in separate leagues that play so differently. De Gea is certainly the best in the BPL - that's for sure.
Reply 9542
Mourinho in !!
I knew Lingaard would do it after making fun of him earlier this week :tongue:

LVG out as well, a bit distasteful to announce it now but rather now than never :colondollar:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I knew Lingaard would do it after making fun of him earlier this week :tongue:

LVG out as well, a bit distasteful to announce it now but rather now than never :colondollar:

For the 100th time it's Lingard
Original post by Seabear11
Still bit distasteful imo. Even if the rumours of him being a director of football are true.

Yeah it is, apparently it was Mendes who leaked the rumours not United.
Its happening! Its on sky sports!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder how much money Mou will spend, I wonder youth prospects will survive the cull
Original post by chemistrybro
he's got a year left on his contract, and the board has full faith in him and his philosophy.

Ok bud.
Tuesday lads.
Original post by Dirtybit
For the 100th time it's Lingard

yeah, some of you made it abundantly clear last time...

So thaaat maaakes me waaant to do it more
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah it is, apparently it was Mendes who leaked the rumours not United.

What does he gain from leaking the news?
Just builds his reputation of being an arrogant prat.
Rip Tony martial
Rip Jesse lingard
Rip Marcus rashford
Rip beast Memphis
You though this season was boring?
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
yeah, some of you made it abundantly clear last time...

So thaaat maaakes me waaant to do it more

Spot on, can see him going mad, should go full way and cross Lingard and Lindegaard. Will be hilarious to see his reaction.
Original post by Seabear11
What does he gain from leaking the news?
Just builds his reputation of being an arrogant prat.

Just letting people know who runs United really. You'll soon be like the Portugal national team. To play for you, a player will have to be his client.

#inspiration
Original post by Lúcio
It has tbf but it's all about fine margins in football.

If we win our finals, we've had an amazing season. If you lose your final, you've had a terrible season.

We've had our fair share of fortune in the past - Istanbul, 2006 final, 2012 final, etc...
We were probably due a loss on penalties and we bottled it against Sevilla so all in all I don't think we can feel too wronged.

All in all, I think both of our clubs will be wanting to look to next season. You have a really promising future if you can get Mourinho in. We're already looking great with Klopp and if we can (somehow) convince Götze et al to join us, it could be a ferocious campaign next time around.

Gotze is not leaving to your club when bayern is getting a new manager and looking to build to win CL

and liverpool is not in cl sooo for this season he is not coming
Mourinho's a terrible idea.
Say what you want about LVG - and plenty will - but just look at the youth in your squad. He's done well to whittle down the average age, and bring through the likes of Rashford and even Lingard.
Original post by Rk2k14
That was a young DDG. This is a Neuer coming off a season where he was 3rd in the BDO.
DDG has surpassed him.

remember when DDG used to get rotated with Lindegaard and there was no obvious first choice :rofl:
Also, Pardew's dance was the worst thing to ever happen in an FA Cup final. Horrible man.

Latest