The Student Room Group

Have you ever been robbed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Been mugged twice and burgled once.
paying £22 for a bottle of Gordon's gin in co-op. They should be arrested for those prizes
yh. burgled

other houses on our street had got burgled aswell
loads of money and gold was taken doe.. :/
but all the money n gold was in really hidden places in the house (yh no i aint gna tell where LOL)
and they seemed to know where all the gold n money was hidden, its as though they were watching, bc they went through all those places

the burgly happened within 1 hr lmao, when we cme home, the house was a tip and the kitchen window was broken..

but yh, we called the police n stuff, took fingerprints n ****, but yh the burgler wasnt found..
My best friend used to steal off me when I was a kid. Knew he was doing it and ended up setting "traps" which he totally fell for and we fell out over it.
TSR has robbed me of many precious hours of my life
Thankfully, no
i rob others
No one's ever made a mug of me
Original post by mariam687
yh. burgled

but all the money n gold was in really hidden places in the house (yh no i aint gna tell where LOL)
and they seemed to know where all the gold n money was hidden, its as though they were watching, bc they went through all those places

the burgly happened within 1 hr lmao, when we cme home, the house was a tip and the kitchen window was broken..

but yh, we called the police n stuff, took fingerprints n ****, but yh the burgler wasnt found..

Twas me. Surprise.
Original post by 0to100
Twas me. Surprise.

oh.. ok hi! :smile:LOL
oh.. ok hi! :smile:LOL

I sold your gold for a pair of shoelaces and a used XBox 360.
Original post by 0to100
I sold your gold for a pair of shoelaces and a used XBox 360.

its ok, we had home insurance so i got 2 new laptops and some ipods LOL

:smile:
I got lured into the wilderness once
its ok, we had home insurance so i got 2 new laptops and some ipods LOL

:smile:

Wicked, cheers for telling me, I'll pop round tarabit :wink:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I was mugged in Paris. I had my phone in my back pocket, next time I checked, it was gone :frown:

Pretty sure that's not being mugged, that's being pickpocketed.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Pretty sure that's not being mugged, that's being pickpocketed.

Yes you are completely right, my English isn't good today. :lol: I guess I was pick-pocketed then :smile:

Will edit now!
Reply 56
Yup, someone stole my piece of crap bike when I was out drinking in town. I like to imagine they found out that the brakes didnt work whilst speeding down a steep hill towards a busy road junction.
Original post by 0to100
Wicked, cheers for telling me, I'll pop round tarabit :wink:

aight seeya

oh yh with ur tea do how many sugars do u want?
and do u like custard creams or hobnobs? :smile:
yh. burgled

You should invest in a better security system.
Original post by Blue_Mason
You should invest in a better security system.

yup we have now :smile:

we have huge gates infront of our house, looks bare scary at night, and an alarm system tht detects body heat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest