The Student Room Group

Have you ever been robbed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zuki
ey fam dat ain't even too hala tbh. Man will say hi to u from his car and drive away init :hand: u better say hi init man is risking his life n dat

Ah that's why you're safe, you've got a motor now :wink:
Original post by AlifunArnab
Say Wallah?

Ask him why he's competing with the butcher who's right next door lool.

He says they aren't as halal...we are 100% halal, they're like 60-75% halal :/

Original post by Zuki
ey fam dat ain't even too hala tbh. Man will say hi to u from his car and drive away init :hand: u better say hi init man is risking his life n dat

Nah I think I've seen you before tho...you have a diff gyal every week, driving around in pecknarm together in your micra...if you say hi to me your ratchet chick might jump me...allow it :hand:
Original post by Biryani007
He says they aren't as halal...we are 100% halal, they're like 60-75% halal :/

Nah I think I've seen you before tho...you have a diff gyal every week, driving around in pecknarm together in your micra...if you say hi to me your ratchet chick might jump me...allow it :hand:

Lol. I know one of the brothers who works there (I think it's your dads store) and he gives me free drinks and that when I go past there.

Don't tell your dad init.
(edited 7 years ago)
My house was robbed last yr i managed 2 find out who it is and i beat him up soo badly ! if i carried on he probz would of died .
Original post by AlifunArnab
Lol. I know one of the brothers who works there (I think it's your dads store) and he gives me free drinks and that when I go past there.

Don't tell your dad init.

I don't even know what you're talking about...I was just kidding, I'm not from London :lol:
Reply 105
I got robbed inside my mates house once. :tongue:
No, I haven't personally...thank goodness for that.

But two of my brothers have been robbed at knife point before :redface: And one of my old friends had her house robbed 3 times.
Original post by Zuki
I was mugged at knife point once :cry2:

sorry :hugs:
I have been recently burglarized. My place was totally ransacked in the process and several valuables were stolen. This burglary inspired me to look online for the plaes to hide my cash and treasures around my house. I found a conversation with a burglar here https://secretstorages.com/hide-money-conversation-with-a-burglar/ . A burglar recommends people to leave some money and fake jewelry that look real in obvious places. Most burglars would leave a house immediately after finding your "valuables" .
Someone once attempted to mug me and a friend outside a cinema in my home town.There were two of them and two us, they demanded our phones but they were either stupid or not serious about it because they believed us when we said we didn't have them. They took my friend's bag, but there wasn't much in it and she had her purse in her pocket. Not really much of an experience but I was a bit shaken up for a while afterwards, I was only about 15 at the time.

Quick Reply

Latest