The Student Room Group

english lit OMAM and AIC predictions????

so unsure of how to revise and who to revise for, since my exams tomorrow i dont want to be revising for characters that arent going to come up.. any ideas for OMAM and AIC? im thinking candy and shelia/gerald
Original post by elliemassey16
so unsure of how to revise and who to revise for, since my exams tomorrow i dont want to be revising for characters that arent going to come up.. any ideas for OMAM and AIC? im thinking candy and shelia/gerald

I agree for both :biggrin:
Are you doing Edexcel?

In january, Mrs birling from AIC and from OMAM, it was an opinion question on who you think suffered the most came. The theme question for OMAM was "how is authority presented by steinbeck" which i personally thought was easier as you could talk about lots of characters and wont run out of things to say etc, i mainly talked about Slim having lots of authority.

Heres a tip look online for perceptive and interesting comments!!!! Use mr Bruff, he has really good name analysis which is always perceptive!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tamanna___
Are you doing Edexcel?

In january, Mrs birling from AIC and from OMAM, it was an opinion question on who you think suffered the most came. The theme question for OMAM was "how is authority presented by steinbeck" which i personally thought was easier as you could talk about lots of characters and wont run out of things to say etc, i mainly talked about Slim having lots of authority.

Heres a tip look online for perceptive and interesting comments!!!! Use mr Bruff, he has really good name analysis which is always perceptive!

im doing AQA..mr b, eva, mrs b and eric have came up the past 4 times and curleys wife, G+L introuction, soim and crooks have also came up so im thinking to revise for all other characters apart from these?? and yes ive been wayching his videos hes good😊
Original post by elliemassey16
im doing AQA..mr b, eva, mrs b and eric have came up the past 4 times and curleys wife, G+L introuction, soim and crooks have also came up so im thinking to revise for all other characters apart from these?? and yes ive been wayching his videos hes good😊

No i would say still revise for them just in case.. For our paper no one thought curleys wife would come up as she came up multiple times before, same with candy and crooks, but then they put them all in.. I would say revise them just in case

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending