The Student Room Group

Is anyone else scared for the English lit exam tomorrow?

I've revised but I still don't feel prepared at all :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Same:frown:(((
Reply 2
Anyone doing edexcel? What characters do you think may come up for OMAM And AIC
Original post by Knockingpoint

Im on AQA for the same play and novella🙄

For OMAM I'm thinking Slim as he's never appeared before, but it could also be Curley, Curley's wife or George as they haven't appeared in a while either. Incredibly unlikely to be Crooks as he came up last year.

Can't help with AIC as I do Animal Farm instead :u:
Original post by ElaArslan
Im on AQA for the same play and novella🙄

Ahaha, great to hear, the boards dont really matter, but im soo stuck for OMAN aha, fine with AIC, i just really dont know what to do now, past papers? videos?

Mr Bruff And Mr Salles Teaches English are 2 really good channels for these texts
Ahaha, great to hear, the boards dont really matter, but im soo stuck for OMAN aha, fine with AIC, i just really dont know what to do now, past papers? videos?

Mr Bruff And Mr Salles Teaches English are 2 really good channels for these texts

What are you stuck on for OMAM?
Sheila/Gerald are some predictions for AIC. There's also the chance that responsibility or time could come up since it's the last exam.
Original post by NiamhM1801
For OMAM I'm thinking Slim as he's never appeared before, but it could also be Curley, Curley's wife or George as they haven't appeared in a while either. Incredibly unlikely to be Crooks as he came up last year.

Can't help with AIC as I do Animal Farm instead :u:

Woo, Curley and Curley's wife came up in JUNE 2014 with the question being : " 'Steinbeck presents Curley and Curley's Wife as the source of most of the trouble on the ranch'

How far do you agree with this view?
:wavey::yep:
Original post by ElaArslan
What are you stuck on for OMAM?

Idk like how to revise basically aha, i mean what should i be doing when my exam is tomorrow aha, im fine with the characters but im just so scared aha.

How are you revising/ what's your plan until tomorrow?
Woo, Curley and Curley's wife came up in JUNE 2014 with the question being : " 'Steinbeck presents Curley and Curley's Wife as the source of most of the trouble on the ranch'

How far do you agree with this view?

For Edexcel lit? No they didn't...
I'm sure you're on about something else as the questions are never phrased like that at all
Original post by emmald583
Sheila/Gerald are some predictions for AIC. There's also the chance that responsibility or time could come up since it's the last exam.

Hasn't responsibility come up already?
Idk like how to revise basically aha, i mean what should i be doing when my exam is tomorrow aha, im fine with the characters but im just so scared aha.

Oh...my plan is to forget that English is a thing and revise geography instead
Then proceed to cry after my exam
For Edexcel lit? No they didn't...
I'm sure you're on about something else as the questions are never phrased like that at all

You're doing IGCSE Edexcel right?
Oh...my plan is to forget that English is a thing and revise geography instead
Then proceed to cry after my exam

We'll be crying together xD

I answered an exam question to time yesterday, read through the book a little bit, etc. Yesterday I focused on OMAM, today I'm going to focus on AIC by doing another exam question and reading through the play.. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna have to go early to recap cause I'm nervous af
You're doing IGCSE Edexcel right?

No Edexcel GCSE. Sorry for the confusion
Hasn't responsibility come up already?

I haven't seen a higher question on it, if there is one it must have been pre-2013.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending