The Student Room Group

Classical Civilisation AS AQA, Aristophanes and Athens (Unit 1C) help??

Just thought I'd start a thread on this topic as the exam is on Monday, couldn't seem to find one on this particular unit anywhere! Any last minute tips/ revision would be much appreciated...
So worried for this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by _cryinglightning
So worried for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same tbh, nice to find someone else who is doing this unit though! I think my teacher picked the most obscure unit possible and the lack of revision guide for Classics is really annoying
Classics sucks, Aristophanes sucks, but the exam was okay.
Im throwing all my revision **** away. Im happy that i dont have to do that crap anymore:///
Original post by GoldenLotus
Classics sucks, Aristophanes sucks, but the exam was okay.
Im throwing all my revision **** away. Im happy that i dont have to do that crap anymore:///

Lol I'm sorry my friend used my account but we're just so happy it's done, the questions were quite alright. I loved the chorus one, I could've written so much more if it was 2 hours instead tho.

Which questions did you pick? I did the Acharnians and the first 30 marker - the one on the chorus.

It was funny because there were 9 exams going on in the main hall (which is quite small, for most exams we're in the sports hall) and the envigilators took ages figuring what row was what exam and there was 4 english exams and the a level people accidentally got the gcse paper
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
I think it was quite a good exam, much better than last year (I resat the AS). Which questions did people choose? I did the first and the last.
Original post by Stubby333
I think it was quite a good exam, much better than last year (I resat the AS). Which questions did people choose? I did the first and the last.

I looked at last years paper and all your questions were horrible (except maybe knights but i aint good at that)
I did Archarnians and the Chorus question, it was quite a nice paper
Thought it was a very nice paper, particularly because the last 30 markers were essentially repeats from previous years. I did the first question and also the question on choruses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply