The Student Room Group

Describe your accent?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by hezzlington
You Reading born and bred?

Yes indeed, from the delightful Dee Rd Estate :wink:

shut up fam you aint got the mentality to body someone.

for starters, where will you dump the body? Reevaluate yourself pls
Original post by Reue
Yes indeed, from the delightful Dee Rd Estate :wink:

Good stuff! I used to get the bus (I believe it was #32, before it changed route and number to 16) passed Dee Road on the way to school. Never set foot in there though...I've....heard things :afraid:
Reply 63
Good stuff! I used to get the bus (I believe it was #32, before it changed route and number to 16) passed Dee Road on the way to school. Never set foot in there though...I've....heard things :afraid:

Which school?
Original post by Reue
Which school?

Hugh Farringdon. Not my end of town though, was a good 45 minute bus journey and 15 minute walk so I changed to Denefield.
Reply 65
Hugh Farringdon. Not my end of town though, was a good 45 minute bus journey and 15 minute walk so I changed to Denefield.

Hah, I had a much worse journey all the way out to Theale!
RP with a tint of Afrikaans.
I have seen your pics, and you're indeed a female
do you think im dumb? Your name is Serah kmt
dont get brave yh cos i got a mob you mess with me youre messing wid my whole crew
She is well fit.
My aunt from London came two days ago and said I have a really strong 'brummie' accent, I didn't think it was that strong but apparently so. On certain words, I revert back to my Bolton accent from years ago, but that's on rare days. (I say Birmingham as bur-ming-um, is that weird outside Birmingham? do you pronounce the H??)
come. which Asda? Actually forget asda im banned from entering Asda cos i was bunning weed with my bredrin in on. Come stratford westfield outside Cineworld.
Original post by bluebookie
My aunt from London came two days ago and said I have a really strong 'brummie' accent, I didn't think it was that strong but apparently so. On certain words, I revert back to my Bolton accent from years ago, but that's on rare days. (I say Birmingham as bur-ming-um, is that weird outside Birmingham? do you pronounce the H??)

Indeed itbis weird as I pronounce it as ber-ming-hurm
Typically boring posh British accent, although my voice is quite soft and 'child-like' so all illusions of grandeur go out the window with that one. :tongue:
Strong Welsh accent apparently
I have a London accent. London accents are kinda dead tbh, they're so clear
Some sort of mess that varies from no notcable accent to stronk cumbrian depending on who I'm talking to
Original post by Blue_Mason
I have a soft and formal common London accent, no twangs or weird pronunciations

Same with me but London accents are boring. I always wish I had cool accents such a northern accent or Scottish :love:
But I kinda love my London accent
Original post by queen-bee
Same with me but London accents are boring. I always wish I had cool accents such a northern accent or Scottish :love:
But I kinda love my London accent

London accents are mad sexy

Quick Reply

Latest