The Student Room Group

A view from the bridge analysis

Any tips on how to feel confident whilst doing it? any ideas of what may come up etc...
Most likely Beatrice or Alfieri. No idea what the theme might be though.
Reply 2
Original post by nabeeha2899
Most likely Beatrice or Alfieri. No idea what the theme might be though.

Do you think they would ask about minor characters??
Original post by MrsCyclops
Do you think they would ask about minor characters??

Do you mean Louis and Mike? No, I don't think they will. They aren't really involved in the story.
Reply 4
Do you mean Louis and Mike? No, I don't think they will. They aren't really involved in the story.

I dunno, maybe because they move the plot along or make a theme more exaggerated. I'm confident on poems but I'm just not confident on AVFTB.
What grade are you aiming for?
Original post by MrsCyclops
I dunno, maybe because they move the plot along or make a theme more exaggerated. I'm confident on poems but I'm just not confident on AVFTB.

I guess you could mention them when answering a question but I don't think they'd ever ask you a question directing exactly at them. They question might be how Eddie's anger develops throughout the story and then you'd be able to mention Louis and Mike by saying they're constantly mentioning Rodolfo which provokes Eddie and his increasing anger towards Rodolfo.

Do you get what I mean?
Reply 7
I guess you could mention them when answering a question but I don't think they'd ever ask you a question directing exactly at them. They question might be how Eddie's anger develops throughout the story and then you'd be able to mention Louis and Mike by saying they're constantly mentioning Rodolfo which provokes Eddie and his increasing anger towards Rodolfo.

Do you get what I mean?

Yeaa, thanks
Just keep to the structure of
1. Opinion
2. Evidence
3. comment on effects and techniques
4. focus on individual words from the quotation
5. discuss alternative interpretations
6. evidence to support #5
7. link to whole text/context/author
8. link to question.

If you keep writing each paragraph like that then there's no doubt you'll get A/A*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending