The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Dirtybit has been spotted on the team coach for tomorrow's game. Player has been out for months but he has been described as unfazed in preparation for the upcoming game. It has been said Captain Dirtybit has banned all talk of Zayn Malik in the club. "It's embarrassing, we are footballers not little girl fanclubs" he said following the bust up with fellow gay team member Zayn is Bae. Dirtybit has sent flowers to the family of Zayn is Bae to apologise after putting him in hospital.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
Dirtybit has been spotted on the team coach for tomorrow's game. Player has been out for months but he has been described as unfazed in preparation for the upcoming game. It has been said Captain Dirtybit has banned all talk of Zayn Malik in the club. "It's embarrassing, we are footballers not little girls" he said following the bust up with fellow gay team member Zayn is Bae. Dirtybit has sent flowers to the family of Zayn is Bae to apologise after putting him in hospital.

I can't trust you anymore.
Original post by Lúcio
I can't trust you anymore.

Nah forreal :smile:
Zayn Malik hits back in sensational style at Andreas DirtyBitch's remarkable comments, stating that "he'll do and say anything for the attention after being outcast from the starting XI". He also labelled the hypocrisy "baffling", stating that Dirty's own player is based on United youngster Andreas Pereira, who Zayn labelled "a **** ****", in conflict with Zayn Malik who he described as "aesthetic as ****". It will be interesting to see the dynamic between Andreas and current captain Taylor Swift upon his return, especially after his disparaging remarks towards the "22" singer.
Luke just missed an open goal from 1 yard (fully srs)
Original post by difeo
Luke just missed an open goal from 1 yard (fully srs)

It didn't register as a shot and it happened fast - I think it deflected off the defender tbh.
Nah forreal :smile:

When you on today?

Not too late because I'm back at work tomorrow :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
When you on today?

Not too late because I'm back at work tomorrow :frown:

9 good?
9 good?

We doing this friendly then?

You and Difeo are captains, just pick innit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
We doing this friendly then?

You and Difeo are captains, just pick innit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok but people probably won't be most active tonight
Ok but people probably won't be most active tonight

Doesn't have to be tonight, just so that teams are sorted. Heads or tails, I will flip a coin to see who gets first pick!'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't have to be tonight, just so that teams are sorted. Heads or tails, I will flip a coin to see who gets first pick!'

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point then, we can just do it when everyone can play
What's the point then, we can just do it when everyone can play

Tbf might as well just say FK picks Difeo and you pick Jam because those are the obvious choices!

And yeah, 9pm is fine
Original post by Lúcio
Tbf might as well just say FK picks Difeo and you pick Jam because those are the obvious choices!

And yeah, 9pm is fine

Plot twist: I pick FK first
Original post by Lúcio

And yeah, 9pm is fine

Difeo and Andreas are the captains u nonce

Posted from TSR Mobile
Difeo and Andreas are the captains u nonce

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pls :frown:

Well I suppose you not being captain is good - at least if I'm on your team, I won't be moved to LB.

I reckon it should be:

Dirty, Lúcio, Jam (+ Zeddy)
Vs
Difeo, FK, Rk (+ Aziz and Samir)

FK's team will need an extra human because there's an 80% chance of him getting sent off...
Original post by Lúcio
Pls :frown:

Well I suppose you not being captain is good - at least if I'm on your team, I won't be moved to LB.

I reckon it should be:

Dirty, Lúcio, Jam (+ Zeddy)
Vs
Difeo, FK, Rk (+ Aziz and Samir)

FK's team will need an extra human because there's an 80% chance of him getting sent off...

Nice segregation there you put all the Asians in one team + Difeo!!
Nice segregation there you put all the Asians in one team + Difeo!!

In fairness, isn't everybody Asian except Jam (black) and Lúcio/Difeo (white)?
Original post by Lúcio
In fairness, isn't everybody Asian except Jam (black) and Lúcio/Difeo (white)?

I'm not asian you nonce!!! Neither is Zeddy
I'm not asian you nonce!!! Neither is Zeddy

Sorry, all the same to me.
Inb4 reported :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest