The Student Room Group

*only starts studying when I'm too tired to study*

my issue remains as stated above.

I'm so ready to sleep after bingeing on olives and custard and thus the thoughts of revision have starting to caress my mind.

I have a unit 2 pysch exam on monday for which I know nothing. My original plan was revision from Friday until monday AM, and sit my exam PM, with intermittent revision for my others subjects. This failed.

Spoiler

I haven't been very actively lately, not that anyone cares. I made this thread for others to discuss their procrastinative ways and be reminded of those who exist on TSR.
I procrastinate everyday, nothing else to it really
Reply 2
Procrastination = my life rn
Reply 3
ok imma be honest i just made this thread cause im bored n i want ppl to entertain me.

Original post by Angry Bird
I procrastinate everyday, nothing else to it really

what do you "do" when u procrastinate?
Original post by alkaline.
ok imma be honest i just made this thread cause im bored n i want ppl to entertain me.

what do you "do" when u procrastinate?

drink coffee, eat snacks, watch youtube vids, gym, eat, sleep, repeat.
Olives are lovely.

I used to be able to work consistently throughout the year (from A-level to first year of uni) but recently I only seem to have the inclination to study on the day of the exam.
Reply 6
Freeze time for a month a minute before your exam starts...
Reply 7
Original post by alkaline.
my issue remains as stated above.

I'm so ready to sleep after bingeing on olives and custard and thus the thoughts of revision have starting to caress my mind.

I have a unit 2 pysch exam on monday for which I know nothing. My original plan was revision from Friday until monday AM, and sit my exam PM, with intermittent revision for my others subjects. This failed.

Spoiler

I haven't been very actively lately, not that anyone cares. I made this thread for others to discuss their procrastinative ways and be reminded of those who exist on TSR.

OLIVES and CUSTARD!?
wtf?
Original post by M14B
OLIVES and CUSTARD!?
wtf?

My friend has cheese and grape sandwiches. :dontknow:
I shouldnt say this

but I think its secretly a little effective leaving things a little late, think about it, as long as you have some adequate time, revising later actually means the info is fresher to your brain nearer the exam....:colonhash:

regardless

Original post by ForestShadow
but I think its secretly a little effective leaving things a little late, think about it, as long as you have some adequate time, revising later actually means the info is fresher to your brain nearer the exam....:colonhash:

Sometimes this can work seriously well, but the problem is if you've got a lot of really in depth rubbish to learn you're often not able to get it all covered in time.
Reply 11
I was meant to start studying at 12.

Still didn't start. :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by John55
Freeze time for a month a minute before your exam starts...

if only

Original post by M14B
OLIVES and CUSTARD!?
wtf?

separately not together

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Sometimes this can work seriously well, but the problem is if you've got a lot of really in depth rubbish to learn you're often not able to get it all covered in time.

such as 15 units of advancing OCR biology in 2 days :cry2:
Original post by Mona-S
I was meant to start studying at 12.

Still didn't start. :frown:

Have you started now? :tongue:
So I started to revise a few weeks ago, I thought perfect I'm going to be prepared and totally ready for it until procrastination sunk in and I lost all motivation. I realised by revising early, I lost motivation and I became lazy and nothing would ever stay in. @ForestShadow is right because often I've found that revising last minute can do wonders and take it bit by bit rather than shoving it all in. However it doesn't work for everyone, have you tried crazy and wacky revision tips and methods?
Reply 15
Original post by ForestShadow
Have you started now? :tongue:

Omg this creeped me out because I still haven't :no:

My exam is tomorrow, I'll wake up early and get it done.

Quick Reply

Latest