Reply 1
Original post by thefatone
[redacted]

gr8 input m8
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
gr8 input m8

i love being a man with a dingly dong
I have never done it-would love to but am sooooo scared in case my hair gets thicker...so I stick to wax...
Reply 4
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
I have never done it-would love to but am sooooo scared in case my hair gets thicker...so I stick to wax...

Guys that is such a myth I promise, and to the other person who said the hair gets stubbly like mens, no it doesn't because we arent men! Its just like shaving your legs. Waxing is so so much worse for your skin
I'm beginning to think that it's a myth that shaving makes your hair grow back thicker. Plus with shaving you don't have to wait for the hair to grow back like you do with waxing 🤔
Reply 6
Original post by Christie_xx
I'm beginning to think that it's a myth that shaving makes your hair grow back thicker. Plus with shaving you don't have to wait for the hair to grow back like you do with waxing 🤔

It is! I definitely recommend it :smile:
Original post by PolarisVega
I do this, are there any others? It makes my makeup look 1000x better because I don't have the annoying peach fuzz, makes my skin really smooth- i used to have quite a rough texture on my skin but not after I started shaving. It doesn't grow back thicker or anything. I think its great. I have a more even complexion, brighter skin and really smooth.
Lol nope! I know some youtubers do this and recommend others to do so too! If you normally have light, fine facial hair then doing this is not a bad idea... however, if you have darker facial hair and it's not so fine, definitely don't do it! Unless you want to end up with a beard. Ok, I'm exaggerating slightly, but it will make your facial hair look darker and coarser and much more noticeable!
Reply 8
Original post by RedRosesBloom
Lol nope! I know some youtubers do this and recommend others to do so too! If you normally have light, fine facial hair then doing this is not a bad idea... however, if you have darker facial hair and it's not so fine, definitely don't do it! Unless you want to end up with a beard. Ok, I'm exaggerating slightly, but it will make your facial hair look darker and coarser and much more noticeable!

Have you tried it? Yeah i have fine blond hair
Reply 9
no it doesn't because we arent men!

really depends on the person, not the chromosome
I have noticed girls in my school who have tried shaving and now they have thicker hair near their ears and hairline.
Original post by thefatone
i shave my balls

Same
Original post by Precious Illusions
Same

Knew it.
Original post by ByronicHero
Knew it.

Because of how smooth my balls are in all those nudes I sent you?
Have you tried it? Yeah i have fine blond hair
So lucky! No, I haven't but I have done some research into it because I do have darker facial hair (upper lip), so was considering it, but I have read so many people with my type of hair and the consequences of doing this, so just going to stick to bleaching and plucking :tongue: I tried waxing before but it hurts too much :frown: and from doing it too much (I guess in the past), I noticed that there were some darker blotches (possibly bruising) so I stopped, so now all is good. Well expect from the daily hassles of having to remove the hair. If only I was rich... to afford electrolysis! Life would be so much better :biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Because of how smooth my balls are in all those nudes I sent you?

Exactly. Said nudes currently do the work of wallpaper in my room.
I'd rather not have stubble, thanks.
Original post by abc_123_
Shaving is so bad for you!! I only wax but I've never touched my face with wax (except eyebrows) if I want smooth makeup I use primer xx Shaving long term can make you more hairy and you go stubbly like men
Exactly!!!

Guys that is such a myth I promise, and to the other person who said the hair gets stubbly like mens, no it doesn't because we arent men! Its just like shaving your legs. Waxing is so so much worse for your skin
It really depends on the type of hair you have. When I shave my legs they get stubbly when they start to grow back?! :K:
Original post by Christie_xx

it's partly a myth. it doesn't grow back thicker, the razor just frays the end of the hair and makes it appear thicker. although, even with this knowledge, it scares me lmao
Brushing, flossing, washing my hair, shaving the regular bits, and general bathing is enough self-maintenance for me. If I were to start doing anything else my life would be nothing but an ever repeating cycle of pulling bits off and sticking bits on. I'm a person, not a craft kit.

Latest