The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by astatine123
Hi guys- just firmed my offer from Sheffield for Biomedical Sciences! Eeekk!
i'm so excited and nervous at the same time it's crazy :biggrin:

i just firmed my biomed offer for sheffield as well! (:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 361
Original post by Ellismall
I searched for the endcliffe accommodation on Google maps and copied the address from there.

Do you know what it is?
Original post by Jory
Do you know what it is?

Endcliffe Crescent, Sheffield, S10 3ED
Original post by Jory
Im nervous about going as well because I don't know anyone at all going to Sheffield :s
Ive applied for endcliffe and firmed history, although its a long shot me getting in

Hey I've firmed Sheffield for History and Russian. :smile:
My biggest worry was making friends when I go to uni.
But a while back I've found a Sheffield group chat on facebook and found a few people who I became really good friends with, I've met up with some of them too.
i can add you if you want, but at the end of the day don't worry too much, everyone will be in the same boat as you whilst at uni. You'll quickly become friends with your flatmates and people on your course, societies will also come in handy.
Original post by Jory
Im nervous about going as well because I don't know anyone at all going to Sheffield :s
Ive applied for endcliffe and firmed history, although its a long shot me getting in

Heyy, I've firmed history and applied for endcliffe too! But yeah don't know if I can get the grades haha, really want to go though!
Reply 365
Original post by _Aisha_
Heyy, I've firmed history and applied for endcliffe too! But yeah don't know if I can get the grades haha, really want to go though!

Im in the same boat :smile: if you get the grades message me on here and ill tell you if i have too, that way if we both need help at all we have someone to talk too
Reply 366
Firmed Sheffield for Chemistry AAB, Bristol AAB is insurance. Applied for Endcliffe and all the emails from student finance etc. is getting me pumped for September
Original post by Jory
Im in the same boat :smile: if you get the grades message me on here and ill tell you if i have too, that way if we both need help at all we have someone to talk too

Yeah of course! Hopefully we'll both get the grades and be there next year though, good luck!!
Firmed Sheffield for MChem with study in industry AAB :smile:
Reply 369
Got an unconditional offer for History today, hallelujah
Original post by Caelus
Got an unconditional offer for History today, hallelujah

Omg I envy you so much!! Well done! What grades did you get last year and what are you predicted this year if you don't mind me asking?
Hey guys got a offer in Bioengineering of AAB and is my firm choice :biggrin:. Any one else for Bioengineering?
Reply 372
An offer for Urban Studies & Planning. Anyone else? :smile:
Anyone firmed Sheffield for music? :smile:
Original post by student9977
Anyone firmed Sheffield for music? :smile:

Hello. I might be going to Sheffield in September for Music. Maybe I'll see you there!

What instrument/s do you play, and what music are you interested in? I'd love to know :smile:
Original post by jlloyd94
Well done to everyone who have got offers. Just to say I'm a postgrad in the management school at Sheffield so anyone with any questions about the management courses or anyone about the uni in general just fire away and I'll try to help people out.

Is there any chance of getting in by missing out by one grade? Thanks
Original post by John2-9000
Is there any chance of getting in by missing out by one grade? Thanks

It really depends on the department-more popular courses like medicine and law most likely won't let you in if you miss out by one grade, whereas courses like languages will more likely be more lenient :smile: I'm currently a 4th year student at Sheffield :smile:
Original post by super_kawaii
It really depends on the department-more popular courses like medicine and law most likely won't let you in if you miss out by one grade, whereas courses like languages will more likely be more lenient :smile: I'm currently a 4th year student at Sheffield :smile:

I have firmed sheffield for accounting and financial management, do you think they could accept people who miss out by one grade?
Original post by John2-9000
I have firmed sheffield for accounting and financial management, do you think they could accept people who miss out by one grade?

I'm not 100% sure as I'm in a different department, although it's possible-it depends on number of applicants, how many make their offer and how much you miss your offer by if you do miss it. What's your offer?
Original post by super_kawaii
I'm not 100% sure as I'm in a different department, although it's possible-it depends on number of applicants, how many make their offer and how much you miss your offer by if you do miss it. What's your offer?

AAB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending