The Student Room Group

TSR crush 😍

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
I can't believe you didn't comment on how well that was written and sweet it was. I'm sorry, Chicken, but I never felt like I was worthy enough and deserved you chicken so i thought I'd settle with the unicorn. :redface:

Spoiler

I would have, except my heart was too broken for me to do anything else. :cry: B-but there'll always be a Zulu shaped place in my heart, just for you. :heart:

Spoiler

Original post by Blondie987
Ty to you and @FireFreezer77 for tagging me! :biggrin:

YW :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
YW :mmm:

Spoiler

Ikr to tell us his true tsr crush :u:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Welp :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Omg the frustration of people say 'they know who they are' XD
Original post by Rhythmical
Too late, just clicked the button. :wink: and what if I WANT SIMON TOO?! *sigh* don't steal this from me.

Amellia is nice but spell IT AS AMELIA, PISSES ME OFF! :mad:

And yeah shall I clean your face too, it's gone a bit ugly looking in the mirror too many. :tongue:

Aw no! Now ill get another blue card :cry: why you do this? *insert meme here* Owww okay, i have to deal with my obsession at some point so will do now (seriously there are no good looking celebrities these days)

Thats just how its spelt im affraid.... Two L's and two A's :tongue: no can do about that :tongue:

Wow thanks, so your just assuming i look lilr a troll in real life?! :colonhash: meee-owww
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :hugs::jumphug: someone needs to invent an infinity key on the keyboard :lol:
Hmmm i shall let you off then :tongue: i cant help it!! :eek3: :lovehug:

Haha :jumphug: :hugs: Hold on ill get to it haha! That really needs to be a thing!!! :lol:
Hehe!! I think its really cute!!! :lovehug: Makes me feel all warm inside :smile:
Ikr to tell us his true tsr crush :u:

Its me :eek: :teehee:

Omg the frustration of people say 'they know who they are' XD

Omg ikr... Like just admit it already!!! Not lkle theyll ever meet up in real life lol :rofl:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Haha :jumphug: :hugs: Hold on ill get to it haha! That really needs to be a thing!!! :lol:
Hehe!! I think its really cute!!! :lovehug: Makes me feel all warm inside :smile:

Hahaha :rofl: :jumphug: lol that would be so awesome!! :awesome:
Awww :lovehug: well thats very kind of you to say so! :smile: Shhhh dont tell GreatGuy or he will get jealous! :tongue:
Ty to you and @FireFreezer77 for tagging me! :biggrin:

No worries!!!! How could i miss you out!! :biggrin:
Ok i shall tag 4 people. Dont call me weird for tagging 4 people!!

@Leviathan1741
@Blondie987
@Amellia123
@AthiaKarim

I wanted to tag you all in it!!! :hugs:

Aww bless you!! Thank you for tagging me sweetie!! :lovehug:
Hahaha :rofl: :jumphug: lol that would be so awesome!! :awesome:
Awww :lovehug: well thats very kind of you to say so! :smile: Shhhh dont tell GreatGuy or he will get jealous! :tongue:

It sure would be haha!!! :jumphug:
Aww its ok!! Amellia deserves it!! :lovehug:
Haha he will create another account and post hate threads again haha :rofl: :tongue:
Aw no! Now ill get another blue card :cry: why you do this? *insert meme here* Owww okay, i have to deal with my obsession at some point so will do now (seriously there are no good looking celebrities these days)

Thats just how its spelt im affraid.... Two L's and two A's :tongue: no can do about that :tongue:

Wow thanks, so your just assuming i look lilr a troll in real life?! :colonhash: meee-owww

Don't care lol! :biggrin: and it's so annoying, should be Amelia. or Ameliya lmao.

Yeah you're a cat fish! :tongue:
It sure would be haha!!! :jumphug:
Aww its ok!! Amellia deserves it!! :lovehug:
Haha he will create another account and post hate threads again haha :rofl: :tongue:

Aww hahaha :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

Omg ikr, his hate threads are genuinly hillarious tho, especially when he says hes going to hack TSR :rofl: :tongue:
Don't care lol! :biggrin: and it's so annoying, should be Amelia. or Ameliya lmao.

Yeah you're a cat fish! :tongue:

Hmm fine then :tongue: well im sorry that my name isnt spelt the way you want, but there is nada you can do about it :lol:

Geeeeez this is getting personal - you sure you arent really my sister? :tongue:
Hmm fine then :tongue: well im sorry that my name isnt spelt the way you want, but there is nada you can do about it :lol:

Geeeeez this is getting personal - you sure you arent really my sister? :tongue:

Fgs :frown:

And hmm I MIGHT BE :wink: why is she like this? :tongue:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Aww bless you!! Thank you for tagging me sweetie!! :lovehug:

Aww its ok!!!
No worries!!!! :lovehug:
What time are you getting home?
Aww its ok!!!
No worries!!!! :lovehug:
What time are you getting home?

I'm already home (sent you a text to let you know!!) :hugs:
Fgs :frown:

And hmm I MIGHT BE :wink: why is she like this? :tongue:

Soz m8 :tongue:

Nah you cant be, shes out running :lol: and yeah she likes to insult me on a daily basis - such babyish behaviour :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Soz m8 :tongue:

Nah you cant be, shes out running :lol: and yeah she likes to insult me on a daily basis - such babyish behaviour :tongue:

I can see why she insults you. :tongue: I wish I had a younger sister. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest